Shareholder OBC

Bgwest

2 hours ago, vivian02 said:

Here is the e-mail address needed for submission:

sbpcl@princesscruises.com

That's for Princess not Carnival.  The OBC must be sent to the cruise line that you are sailing.

Edited by regoodwinjr
  • Haha 1

Sometimes you can apply more in advance than other times because its approved yearly. It depends on the date carnival approved it I guess though I booked one year in advance and they transferred it.

I'd think they know some cruisers buy it just for the stackable obc and they need to keep the stock price higher right now. 

3 hours ago, 19cruiser59 said:

Is there a special form that needs to be filled out and submitted or do you just put your info into an email?

Just an Email with a statement showing ownership of 100 or more shares. Your name must be on the sheet that shows the shares, and you may redact your address and phone as well as the account number.

You also need to quote the Ships name, length of the voyage, and sail date including the year, the booking number, cabin number and names of passengers. 

I always include an expression of thanks and appreciation.

On 5/29/2021 at 3:35 PM, Bgwest said:

OP here.

Submitted mine on 5.19 and have heard nothing back yet. No rejection. Not OBC. Just nothing. 

You can call Carnival and ask if it was applied. They don't always tell you.

2 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

You can call Carnival and ask if it was applied. They don't always tell you.

CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE*Guest Administration 3655 N.W. 87th Avenue Miami, FL 33178Tel 800 438 6744 ext. 70450Fax 305 406 6102Email: shareholders@carnival.com

9 hours ago, Moviela said:

Just an Email with a statement showing ownership of 100 or more shares. Your name must be on the sheet that shows the shares, and you may redact your address and phone as well as the account number.

You also need to quote the Ships name, length of the voyage, and sail date including the year, the booking number, cabin number and names of passengers. 

I always include an expression of thanks and appreciation.

Thank you !

On 5/29/2021 at 4:35 PM, Bgwest said:

OP here.

Submitted mine on 5.19 and have heard nothing back yet. No rejection. Not OBC. Just nothing. 

My last one took about two weeks to get a response. Others have waited longer. If you don’t hear back in another week, you can always resend it. 

I just finished purchasing my 100 shares, and I'm not sure I understand exactly what they are looking for as proof. What are you folks requesting (from the place your purchased your stock through) that will only show the Carnival stock?

TIA!!!  

1 minute ago, pnwredhead said:

I just finished purchasing my 100 shares, and I'm not sure I understand exactly what they are looking for as proof. What are you folks requesting (from the place your purchased your stock through) that will only show the Carnival stock?

TIA!!!  

The trade confirmation.

42 minutes ago, pnwredhead said:

TIA!!!  

You can black out anything else you own. You only need to show that you own the 100 shares of Carnival stock. And be sure to black out your id number for the stockbroker.

14 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE*Guest Administration 3655 N.W. 87th Avenue Miami, FL 33178Tel 800 438 6744 ext. 70450Fax 305 406 6102Email: shareholders@carnival.com

Thank you, Blerk!!

The minute I read your post I picked up the phone and called and got a wonderfully helpful young woman at Carnival. 

She looked up my information and immediately applied the OBC to both of our upcoming cruises. 

The confirmation emails arrived before I finished answering their end of call survey. 

I really do appreciate your help with this!!

7 hours ago, Bgwest said:

Thank you, Blerk!!

The minute I read your post I picked up the phone and called and got a wonderfully helpful young woman at Carnival. 

She looked up my information and immediately applied the OBC to both of our upcoming cruises. 

The confirmation emails arrived before I finished answering their end of call survey. 

I really do appreciate your help with this!!

You're welcome! Enjoy your cruises.

8 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

You're welcome! Enjoy your cruises.

Well done Blerk. People helping people is what, in my way of thinking, Cruise Critic should be about.  👍

Edited by Joe817
  • Like 2

I submitted my OBC request on May 24th. I just spoke to Guest Admin. They told me that they're working on requests received May 17th, and they'd be working their way forward. I should get an email in a few days...

That's a little different than what happened for BGWest, but it sounds good to me

4 hours ago, joy4ron said:

I submitted my OBC request on May 24th. I just spoke to Guest Admin. They told me that they're working on requests received May 17th, and they'd be working their way forward. I should get an email in a few days...

That's a little different than what happened for BGWest, but it sounds good to me

Guess it's all the luck of the draw when calling who answers the phone. 

Sounds like you are at least in the queue. 

I submitted my request on May 14th for my Alaska cruise for July 15, 2022 via USPS. I got my confirmation via email on June 3rd along with another Email showing my booking information with the extra $100.00 OBC. After submitting via USPS, I had booked 2 additional cruises. I replied to the confirmation Email and asked them if they can use my same statement for these two additional cruises. A couple hours late I received another confirmation email adding the OBC to the other two cruises along with two emails showing my booking information with the  OBC on each additional cruise. Good Job Carnival!