Restaurants near sea-tac airport hotels

mina

Hi all, yes,  I know everyone recommends staying downtown the night before the cruise.  However, We are meeting a friend for dinner and it is much easier for her to meet us near the airport as opposed to downtown based on where she lives.  So we are staying at the Hampton on 28th ave.  Are there  any acceptable restaurants near this hotel? I see one named sharps roast house. Thoughts?  Alternatively, we can stay at tru  by Hilton near the mall in Tukwila.   However, I believe Tukwila is rated the highest crime city in the USA,  so, I changed our reservation to the Hampton.  Thoughts? 

We’ve eaten at Sharps a couple times and it was good although normally go to 13 Coins across the street which is our preference at the airport.  You could also head down to Westfield Mall where there are many restaurants. Din Tai Fung has been good.

• Like 2

13 Coins is really good, best eggs benedict ever (they serve it all day, or used to).  Huge menu and just a really neat, different place.  I love getting a seat at the counter in the big captain's chairs, though that might not be the best for visiting.  

• Like 1

I'd recommend Copperleaf over Sharp's Roadhouse and 13 Coins. If it was breakfast, not dinner, I'd say 13 coins.

The Westfield Southcenter is mostly mediocre to bad chains, Din Tai Fun being the exception, but their menu isn't for everyone.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2021 at 10:06 PM, scottca075 said:

I'd recommend Copperleaf over Sharp's Roadhouse and 13 Coins. If it was breakfast, not dinner, I'd say 13 coins.

100% agree on these recommendations.  Depending on how convenient one is compared to the others….you can’t go wrong with any of these choices.

• Like 1