Odyssey Of The Seas - Chris Wong

38 minutes ago, ROYAL CARIBBEAN DUDE said:

I can't get access to this unfortunately.

Thank you for all you have shared with us.  We are way ahead of the norm because of you.  We understand the restrictions that you have to abide by to follow protocol.  Look forward to meeting you.

13 hours ago, ROYAL CARIBBEAN DUDE said:

I can't get access to this unfortunately.

Hi Chris - That is understandable.  But, do you know if the sign on the door says "Concierge Club" or "Suite Lounge".  This matters if you are Diamond Plus or above, then you can still gain access if not in a Suite.  

Thanks,

Canuck

3 minutes ago, CanuckCruizer said:

But, do you know if the sign on the door says "Concierge Club" or "Suite Lounge".  

The sign on the door says Suite Lounge. 

Biker, who understands some have a tough time giving up on CLs. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

The sign on the door says Suite Lounge. 

Biker, who understands some have a tough time giving up on CLs. 

Biker - oh, didn't think you were on the ship?  

Everything on the Deck Plans I have seen, says "Concierge Club".  This ship doesn't have nearly as many full suites as other ships, so less "suite" people in the lounge.  We normally travel in a suite but they were all sold out for our sailing next year so we booked an aft Junior Suite.  I know, during Covid, they were not allowing Pinnacles into the Suite Lounges (as they normally would).  I was told by several RCCL agents that we "would" be allowed in, even though we are in a Junior Suite and we would also be allowed to dine in the Coastal Kitchen (when space is available).  I could write a book about responses from agents (ha) so I was wondering if someone onboard had any other information.

Canuck

2 minutes ago, CanuckCruizer said:

oh, didn't think you were on the ship

I am not. The SL door sign issue was settled a few months ago in the block thread when someone posted a pic of it. 

Edited by Biker19

Just now, Biker19 said:

I am not. The sign issue was settled a few months ago in the block thread when someone posted a pic of it. 

Biker - did not see that thread.  

When you ask at Royal - everyone I spoke to, including Resolution Agents - told me it was a "Concierge Club", so I was correct to be suspicious - lol.

Thanks,

Canuck

Just now, CanuckCruizer said:

When you ask at Royal - everyone I spoke to, including Resolution Agents - told me it was a "Concierge Club", so I was correct to be suspicious 

Because like you, they are looking at their web site which has not been updated. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/31/2021 at 11:40 AM, ROYAL CARIBBEAN DUDE said:
Welcome to Royal Caribbean's brand new Odyssey Of The Seas. I can finally reveal to you this brand new Quantum Ultra Class cruise ship.

Today, passengers will be stepping onboard for the first time! After 16 months since the global cruise suspension, I can finally say "WE ARE BACK"

4 hours ago, ROYAL CARIBBEAN DUDE said:

Showgirl and Tap Factory are the one I've seen so far.

There's also:

• Hector is Magic - great magic show with excellent close-up card tricks
  • Peter Grant - vocalist equal, in my opinion, to Michael Buble.
  • Cary Long - comedian that I did not relate to.

"The Book" (in Two70) was excellent and surpassed some of the headline shows.

It’s so nice that you have a bigger cabin. Glad you aren’t going back to the crew cabins. When they start filling up the ships and need those, it would be nice if they made crew cabins much bigger or better yet leave crew in the nice ones and not have as many passengers. One can dream can’t we? 🥂

Edited by ReneeFLL

@ROYAL CARIBBEAN DUDE What category is the cabin? The sliding door looks smaller than what I’m used to but it could be because of the glass sides? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Chris the bar in the lower part of the shower can be used for ladies to put their foot up on to shave their legs. Maybe there is some other use for it too?

Edited by ReneeFLL

On 8/21/2021 at 9:51 PM, ReneeFLL said:

@ROYAL CARIBBEAN DUDE What category is the cabin? The sliding door looks smaller than what I’m used to but it could be because of the glass sides? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Chris the bar in the lower part of the shower can be used for ladies to put their foot up on to shave their legs. Maybe there is some other use for it too?

I'm pretty sure this is a standard balcony stateroom onboard Odyssey.