Quick Question for the Loyalty Members...

RSLeesburg

My wife, son, and I are all Platinum on RCI, so I know this transfers over to Elite on Celebrity, but when as I do all the cruise planning, I am the only one with an online account.  When I log into RCI, I notice that I have already been assigned a Loyalty Number for Celebrity and Azamara.  I image that my wife and son both have similar numbers assigned, but not sure how to find out what they are - do I just need to call C&A?   Our Celebrity cruise is not until Christmas 2022, so no rush, but when I was filling in their information in the cruise profile, it had a place to enter their loyalty numbers and just wanted to do that while I was thinking about it.  How have others found that? 

2 hours ago, RSLeesburg said:

My wife, son, and I are all Platinum on RCI, so I know this transfers over to Elite on Celebrity, but when as I do all the cruise planning, I am the only one with an online account.  When I log into RCI, I notice that I have already been assigned a Loyalty Number for Celebrity and Azamara.  I image that my wife and son both have similar numbers assigned, but not sure how to find out what they are - do I just need to call C&A?   Our Celebrity cruise is not until Christmas 2022, so no rush, but when I was filling in their information in the cruise profile, it had a place to enter their loyalty numbers and just wanted to do that while I was thinking about it.  How have others found that? 

Wrong. Platinum on RC is not reciprocal to elite on Celebrity. You have to be diamond on RC to be elite on Celebrity. As platinum on RC you are select with Celebrity. To find out what others CC numbers are call, 1-800-760-0654. The C&A number is 1-800-526-9723. Either number can tell you the info your requesting. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RSLeesburg said:

We did it the opposite way - we were elite on Celebrity and that transferred to Diamond on RCL. So, I’m assuming in order to get elite status on Celebrity, you’d need to be Diamond on RCL - not Platinum. 

8 minutes ago, judatt said:

We did it the opposite way - we were elite on Celebrity and that transferred to Diamond on RCL. So, I’m assuming in order to get elite status on Celebrity, you’d need to be Diamond on RCL - not Platinum. 

Correct. Not an assumption, just a fact. 

Call celebrity with your crown and anchor numbers and they will tell you your captains club number..(select) Very easy and I have found the people at celebrity so much more willing to help. ( I am diamond plus on royal witch converted to elite on celebrity..)

Both lines have thier pros and cons wich is why we split are time between them both

• Like 1

On 6/10/2021 at 1:50 PM, davekathy said:

Wrong. Platinum on RC is not reciprocal to elite on Celebrity. You have to be diamond on RC to be elite on Celebrity. As platinum on RC you are select with Celebrity. To find out what others CC numbers are call, 1-800-760-0654. The C&A number is 1-800-526-9723. Either number can tell you the info your requesting. 

Sorry.  It’s been a while since I checked.  We are Diamond…lol.   But I will call.  I am mostly concerned that my wife earns her points automatically, as we may take a few more cruises with Celebrity so just want to get her number assigned.   Do you know if Celebrity allows my son to have a number too?  

• Like 1