Princess Announces 8 Ships Will Start Cruising between Sept 25th & Nov 28th in the U.S.

LACruiser88

Just now, caribill said:

They show nothing in the column with the heading "Healthcare Professional or Clinic Site"?

Mine has the person's initials, two different people, but my husband's has nothing at all. Neither of us has a location, and his doesn't even have the healthcare professional. After I posted the "drat" I posted about being able to retrieve a QR code from the state. Hopefully, some combination of the original cards and the QR code will work.

5 minutes ago, caribill said:

They show nothing in the column with the heading "Healthcare Professional or Clinic Site"?

Walgreen's only - they administered the vaccines at my wife's place of employment

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LACruiser88 said:

I see that you are in California, get your digital vaccine record from the State (link below).  This might be accepted as proof?

Two months ago I received my California Immunization History Report which has the same information as on the CDC card for COVID-19 vaccinations & for all vaccinations reported to CDPH since 2014.

https://cairforms.cairweb.org/AuthorizationToRelease/AuthorizationToRelease

I submitted my request to the website you posted & waiting to receive it…thanks.

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 1

I just checked mine and it lists both the site and initials of the staff. Plus, I just printed the record from MyChart. The original card already lives with my (new) passport and so will the print out.

Plus, the card lists my name using a patient sticker like the ones you get every time you go to the hospital.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sea Hag said:

Looks like I have some work to do on this. Our vaccination cards don't show location at all. Drat!

My card says shots administered by OCHD, which I know stands for Oakland County Health Dept.  Hope that's good enough!

Edited by BarbinMich

2 minutes ago, BarbinMich said:

My card says shots administered at OCHD, which I know stands for Oakland County Health Dept.  Hope that's good enough!

I think you'll be fine with that. But if you're at all worried, it's very easy to get the QR code from the state.