Navigator app

Ljscheller

Trying to set this up on my phone but it keeps giving me an error when I either use my email and password or my mariner id and password. Anyone have tricks to getting this to work. First time on Holland. Thanks

13 minutes ago, highscar said:

Good luck.  HAL refuses the password I had since 2008. 

Reset the password, I had to do the same. If you have had that same password since 2008 ptobably a good idea to change it, especially with all the Data Breachs that CCL Corp hs had. 

Good luck.  I can sign in but no matter what I have tried and after numerous phone calls and emails I still can’t see my bookings.  I am responding here hoping HAL will see these threads and finally fix the d@@@ app

10 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

Good luck.  I can sign in but no matter what I have tried and after numerous phone calls and emails I still can’t see my bookings.  I am responding here hoping HAL will see these threads and finally fix the d@@@ app

I had the same issue.  If you are logged into the app fully log out.  Then log back in with all credentials.  That resolved it for me.

1 minute ago, Crazy For Cats said:

I had the same issue.  If you are logged into the app fully log out.  Then log back in with all credentials.  That resolved it for me.

Been there done that.  I also reinstalled.  Then I called HAL and did I it again while on the phone.   Nothing, nada, zip

3 minutes ago, Crazy For Cats said:

Well that’s a big PIA.  I hope they get it resolved for you.

As long as it works when I am onboard.   It looks like a great convenience since the website makes me sign in constantly while managing my bookings. 

15 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

Haven't had any luck on dry land, but I do use it when we're on a ship...

I find it very handy on the ship.  I was so excited when they improved it for pre-cruise, I am just feeling let down.   

This navigator app.  is going to be a problem.   I either use my computer or a tablet, but since having cataract surgery I can no longer read small print (ie) the print on my phone.  Besides I have never carried my phone anywhere on a cruise.  The first thing we always do is turn off our phones and lock them in the safe.  There must be another way cor people who can't do these apps.   Any ideas???

• Like 1

Just now, Hflors said:

This navigator app.  is going to be a problem.   I either use my computer or a tablet, but since having cataract surgery I can no longer read small print (ie) the print on my phone.  Besides I have never carried my phone anywhere on a cruise.  The first thing we always do is turn off our phones and lock them in the safe.  There must be another way cor people who can't do these apps.   Any ideas???

I use mine on my iPad and iPhone.  Anyway, which specific thing are you concerned about?  Menus and room service can be found on the tv and I still think there is a paper menu in the room.  The shore excursions can be bought at the desk.  

DH and I don't have smartphones, so we use Navigator on the small laptop (actually a 2-in1) that I take on cruises. The print can be enlarged if needed. We also copy photos to it each night and keep up with vital e-mails. As stated above, you can also use the TV in your room.

I have Navigator 3.1.0 on my Galaxy S10e running Android 10 (I think  Navigator was updated last week), and it works like a charm, save that the rather small test can't be enlarged. 

You may want to check to be sure you have the most current version. 

I have only the old fashioned flip phone that I leave home when I travel abroad.  I am now using my desktop computer, I don't have a tablet, laptop, etc.  

In addition, as some of you know already, I am barely computer literate, so boarding a HAL ship, as I hope to do in September, and adjusting to onboard life in "the after time" should be another interesting experience in and of itself!

So we don't need this app. to check in or make reservations for dinner etc.?  From the way everyone has been talking it seemed like you have to have this app. to do just about anything.  I am relieved.

• Like 1