Izumi Sushi Question & Unlimited Dining

Can you get takeout from Izumi? I vaguely remember people doing it when we sailed on Adventure and we will be on Oasis this time. We are planning on getting the unlimited dining package and it would be great if they offered a takeout option so we could get a sushi roll & a meal

As a side question: is the ice cream on board included in unlimited dining?

I went to get sushi takeout for lunch on the UDP on Allure and was told I had to be seated. I pointed out that I had often seen people (usually crew) do takeout the host brought a supervisor to speak with me. I asked her what would happen if I was seated, just been served and had an emergency, would they bag up my food to go. She said yes. After pause for thought she agreed I could get takeout - which was handed to me in a 'Izumi Express' takeout bag 😁

• Like 2

While we never do the UDP, we frequently do take-out for a nice dinner on our balcony from Izumi. We've done that on Oasis class Radiance class, and Voyager class ships that have Izumi.

I believe that the UDP includes a set $$ amount for Izumi, and we've seen people use that for take-out.