"Sign In" boxes not working on iPhone -- can't log on

Cruise Critic logged me out on my iPhone this evening, and I'm unable to log back in because none of the "sign in" boxes is loading when I click them.  This is the case for the "Existing user? Sign In" box that appears when you click on the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the screen (across from "Cruise Critic Community'") as well as the "Sign In Now" box that appears at the bottom of a thread.   Clicking on these boxes fails to elicit any response -- the user name and password boxes do not appear.   

I've tried this on Safari as well as Chrome  -- same problem on each.   (And, for what it's worth, the "Register a New Account" boxes are not working either, nothing happens when I click on them.)

Anyone else having this problem?  Any suggestions?   Thanks!

(PS: I posted this from my laptop, where I remain logged in.)

Edited by Turtles06

3 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

I just logged in on my iPhone to respond.  I’ll do some more testing 

Thanks Jenn.  I just deleted the CC cookies on Safari; this let me log on ONLY by using the "Sign In Now" box at the bottom of a thread; the "Existing User? Sign In Box" at the top of the screen is still unresponsive.  And I deleted my Chrome cookies, but that still did not allow me to sign on to CC at all  -- the sign in boxes are dead.

14 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

Thanks Jenn.  I just deleted the CC cookies on Safari; this let me log on ONLY by using the "Sign In Now" box at the bottom of a thread; the "Existing User? Sign In Box" at the top of the screen is still unresponsive.  And I deleted my Chrome cookies, but that still did not allow me to sign on to CC at all  -- the sign in boxes are dead.

I've experience the same problem with Chrome. I believe it is caused by a transient certificate problem. Chrome will not allow visits to (sub) sites it believes unsecured.

Sorry I didn't respond back earlier.  I do have my team looking into it.  I can't reproduce to begin to figure out what the problem is but many others  have reproduced.  Will report back as I know more

16 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Sorry I didn't respond back earlier.  I do have my team looking into it.  I can't reproduce to begin to figure out what the problem is but many others  have reproduced.  Will report back as I know more

Thanks Jenn, appreciate your efforts.  

1 hour ago, CC Help Jenn said:

@Turtles06 and @broberts do either of you mind testing for me?  A fix was pushed out to what seemed to be the issue but want to be sure

Thanks so much 🙂 

I will report when and if it happens. Unfortunately it is a transient problem for me and I can't seem to cause it.

I will say my team did mention some may need to clear a very specific cookie if the issue didn't resolve - but easier to just delete all cruise critic cookies.  Once you log back in it shouldn't be an issue any further

18 hours ago, CC Help Jenn said:

@Turtles06 and @broberts do either of you mind testing for me?  A fix was pushed out to what seemed to be the issue but want to be sure

Thanks so much 🙂 

I just tested it, on both Safari and Chrome, and I was able to log on. Thanks for getting this fixed so quickly! Have a great weekend, @CC Help Jenn!