Capt. Kate interview on Fox

39august

cl.klink  Playa Mujeres is the name of a beach area in Cancun. I suggest looking for AI's showing as in that area. I believe I have seen at least one AI with that designation in the name of the resort. 

On 6/26/2021 at 9:00 AM, sofietucker said:

AND I can hardly imagine a single teen who would tolerate a mask around the pool, etc. (especially if their vaccinated parents are mask free), not to mention nose pokes,  segregation (nosebleed section in theater, yuk yuk), *someone* paying a bunch for the testing... So I predict any and all teens who want to cruise will get vaxxed pronto.

We live in northeast and believe me, when masks were mandatory they had it. We saw groups of masked teens even hiking in New Hampshire mountains with no adults in sight. And that was last year. By now everyone is used to wearing masks and even though from May 28th they are not mandatory, people wear them.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2021 at 3:55 PM, marieps said:

We found an option a month before our first jab.  An AI in Playa Mujeres where there was plenty of social distancing, half capacity, staff in face shields and few guests wearing masks.   And no issues.   It was heaven.  The resort paid for our SARS-CoV-2 test to fly home.  So impressed were we that we're headed back in 3 weeks for 9 days.  Have to wonder whether other "cruise first" vacationers are now making other options a permanent staple of their vacationing lives.

Actually it’s like that in Riviera Maya too. We flew to Iberostar Paraíso in November and March. Amazing. However in April situation with sargassum started to get worse and it’s horrible in many places 

Zona Hoteliera, Isla Mujeros & Cozumel still look good though.

286A5059-FC1C-4ECA-B4CC-9519EE79352C.png

Just now, Tatka said:

Actually it’s like that in Riviera Maya too. We flew to Iberostar Paraíso in November and March. Amazing. However in April situation with sargassum started to get worse and it’s horrible in many places 

Wow, excellent info! We'll be there in 2 days... thanks!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tatka said:

I saw that map and was heartened that Playa Mujeres was in the green.  Even better, Isla Mujeres where we'll take a local boat to snorkel is blue.  Hope it stays that way thru July.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2021 at 9:27 AM, marieps said:

Excellence Playa Mujeres.  Just voted #1 in the region and #3 in the world on Trip Advisor. 

Love the Excellence Resorts, Went to Excellence El Carmen in DR a few weeks ago, great trip.  Prefer there sister property by the Excellence Playa Mujeres, Beloved, small 109 room boutique spa AI.  Its in the same complex with the EPM and Finest there.