Looks like the loyalty OBC may also be a thing of the past

PescadoAmarillo

2 minutes ago, geoherb said:

It depended on your Captains Circle numbers. Married couples who had numbers that differed only by the letter at the end (A and B) received one loyalty OBC per cabin. Couples and unrelated people who had different Captains Circle numbers each received the loyalty credit when sharing a cabin. We always both received it. And the loyalty amount was based on cruise credits not the number of cruises sailed. We had two credits for the one cruise we sailed in a suite, and I had two credits each for the cruises I sailed solo.

Same here. We are married but have totally different C C numbers. We always both got the credit. No more I guess 

19 hours ago, memoak said:

Same here. We are married but have totally different C C numbers. We always both got the credit. No more I guess 

Same here, we both got loyalty obc, because we are listed with 2 different home addresses

22 hours ago, memoak said:

3 hours ago, blubberwon said:

Same here, we both got loyalty obc, because we are listed with 2 different home addresses

These tips would have been useful to us if things hadn't changed and perhaps by 2023.  Oh well, they say you can't miss what you never had.

Really it all come down to Dollars and Cents.... Princess are there make money...

and people given them money to go on a cruise..... 

also in the current climate... they have been getting no money  so they would be not wanting to give it away

The big question, do you get your moneys worth ?? are you happy to paid the monies for your cruise...

The total cost.... with or without     loyalty benefits... barrel chairs... extra butter in the MDR 

Everybody is different   on the total cost.... so a $100  can make or break your cruise ?

which depends on if it is a $1000 or a $10000+ cruise for two people

• Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 7:53 PM, getting older slowly said:

Really it all come down to Dollars and Cents.... Princess are there make money...

and people given them money to go on a cruise..... 

also in the current climate... they have been getting no money  so they would be not wanting to give it away

The big question, do you get your moneys worth ?? are you happy to paid the monies for your cruise...

The total cost.... with or without     loyalty benefits... barrel chairs... extra butter in the MDR 

Everybody is different   on the total cost.... so a $100  can make or break your cruise ?

which depends on if it is a $1000 or a $10000+ cruise for two people

Agree thanks for sharing.