Taxi cost from cruise terminal to Sea airport?

Ivy86

there is a taxi fare estimator that shows the fare to be about $60.  Normally that would be more convenient than the cruise transfer however it really depends on how long you have to catch your flight.  

http://www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=Seattle

you might also look at

seattleexpress.com

for transfers.  Some companies have gone out of business but I'd think new ones would be starting to fill the void.

• Like 1

It really depends on the number of people traveling together. HAL’s transfer is $29 and is a bargain for solo travelers. I prefer the cruise line transfer. No worries and no fighting with lines for taxi or ride shares.

there was never an 'official' flat rate from pier 91 if your speaking of taxis.  The exclusive taxi at Seatac is

flatrateforhire.com

so if you arrange prior you can see the fare.  Be aware that since they tore the viaduct down there is now a tunnel that is the quickest way to Seatac from the port but that is a toll road now so it will be interesting to see what that adds to a taxi fare.  Best to ask a head of time.  There is a flat rate from Pier 66 where NCL docks or from the downtown Seattle hotel zone of only $40.  The zone is between Denney way and Jackson St.  Uber rates have gone up by at least 50%

• Like 1

Just curious if anyone has experienced being on time to an early flight out of SEA (11:15 AM) on disembarkation day from the port (cruising HAL).  We plan to use the port valet luggage service and hopefully can just walk off the ship as early as possible.  Ship is scheduled to arrive at 7:00 according to our itinerary.  It seems it should be doable on a Saturday in late August.  Right?

23 hours ago, Coffeeluvr05 said:

Just curious if anyone has experienced being on time to an early flight out of SEA (11:15 AM) on disembarkation day from the port (cruising HAL).  We plan to use the port valet luggage service and hopefully can just walk off the ship as early as possible.  Ship is scheduled to arrive at 7:00 according to our itinerary.  It seems it should be doable on a Saturday in late August.  Right?

You might be able to, but it may be too early of a flt. for luggage valet service... 

50 minutes ago, tompeter said:

You might be able to, but it may be too early of a flt. for luggage valet service... 

Oh shoot, I hadn't thought of that being an issue.  So would we need to handle all of our luggage ourselves and do an early walk off?  Never done that before.

2 hours ago, Coffeeluvr05 said:

Oh shoot, I hadn't thought of that being an issue.  So would we need to handle all of our luggage ourselves and do an early walk off?  Never done that before.

That would be my suggestion. Still might be kind of tight...

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2021 at 12:35 PM, Coffeeluvr05 said:

Have you confirmed your airline is participating?  As for earliest flight time, am pretty sure it's 11:00 or after.  We're on a 10:55 AM flight on United and their online registration system says we're too early. 😞

By the way, you can register for Port Valet ahead of time here:

Port Valet (maketraveleasier.com)

• Like 2

On 7/15/2021 at 11:17 AM, Coffeeluvr05 said:

This is discussed around here frequently. Summary: Only attempt a 11:15 flight if you have your transport locked down tight...like a privately arranged transfer. You can do 11:15, but you need to be off quickly, and move efficiently to the airport.

• Like 1

2021 Flat-Rate Taxi Info - Pier 91 to Seatac

🚕

I just spoke with Yellow Taxi (206-343-4380) and they confirmed that the rate is $45 this year (that's per taxi, not per person), they accept credit cards, and there will be plenty of taxis lined up just outside the terminal ready to go as soon as we start disembarking so no need to pre-arrange.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2021 at 2:17 PM, zelker said:

2021 Flat-Rate Taxi Info - Pier 91 to Seatac

🚕

I just spoke with Yellow Taxi (206-343-4380) and they confirmed that the rate is $45 this year (that's per taxi, not per person), they accept credit cards, and there will be plenty of taxis lined up just outside the terminal ready to go as soon as we start disembarking so no need to pre-arrange.  

Thank you