Is the website down carnival.com?

Circlt

So, I filled it out a couple hours ago, and it showed completed (and had a line through it when it went back to the Cruise Manager page). 

I just went back in - and it no longer had the line/completed notation. So, I filled it out again - it indicated complete. Back to the Cruise Manager page and, again, shows that I need to fill it out again.

UNCLE !

Tom

• Like 1

All ten of us completed our Vaccine Survey on Wednesday when it first showed up.  Then I was the only one that got the email about immediate action needed. Site was down and when I finally could get on 6 of our ten had to re-enter their information.  Now to remind everyone to complete Health assessment that comes out 72hrs before our cruise.

I need to fill mine out but I'm just a little confused. I am waiting for an exemption for my 10 year old (fingers crossed). So for him, would I put "traveling without an exemption"?  I guess so - because if he didn't get the exemption we wouldn't be going at all - ie, there is no real "traveling without an exemption" - correct? 

I am still unable to access anything other than the "find a cruise" portion of the site. I don't sail until end of August so I am not super concerned about completing my vaccination status assessment (which I actually did prior to the email, but now I'm not so sure it stuck), but it is still rather frustrating as I was planning on booking my Cheers! package and an excursion this week also. 

*shrug*

• Like 1

It was working for me earlier, but I'm back to not even being able to log in again.  Or, if it lets me log in, it doesn't remember it once I try to go to my booking.  Right now, if I try to log in, I just get "We couldn't process your request. Please try again or call us at 1.800.764.7419."

Clearly, they are working on things...

• Like 1

While I have been on hold for the fun shops, I kept clearing my cache and trying to log on. This time I finally was able to get it to work on my phone and quickly completed my transaction. It is definitely a crap shoot. Sending positive vibes your way. Happy cruising!