Is the website down carnival.com?

Circlt

I can’t log in! I just got an email telling me to fill out very important health questionnaire for my Aug 28, 2021 cruise!  The wheel just keeps spinning and spinning😳

anybody else? It’s Thursday 1145 Pacific standard time.

57AEBEEC-6A26-4DD6-A029-C4B1B351B5E8.png

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, CruisingFromLA said:

Yup, just received the "IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED - VACCINE SURVEY FOR YOUR CRUISE" email for our 7/31 Mardi Gras cruise. Too many of us trying to access their website and we making it crash.

Different cruise for me, but the same result.

Happing to me too.  I did get in after several tries but all of my cruises were gone.  Tried to add my next one back and it just sits there.  I did my online check in this morning and there was no vaccine survey  form to fill out then.  Hope my online check in is still there.

19 minutes ago, TxShipShape said:

Happing to me too.  I did get in after several tries but all of my cruises were gone.  Tried to add my next one back and it just sits there. 

Same here - even if I get logged in, all of my upcoming bookings are gone.  

We received the same email, even though the vaccine survey was in our cruise manager yesterday morning and I filled it out and our check-in was then listed as "complete." Of course, after reading the email, hubby called Carnival, and the agent was able to find out from her "higher-up's" that  it was a glitch. The survey should have been sent to, and completed by,  only those cruisers who are cruising July 15th or earlier (our cruise starts on July 17, on the Vista.) She said just to keep checking until we see it, then fill it out again and submit. 

I was able to get through after multiple attempts.  It’s a simple 1 question drop down choice re: vaccination.  Yes, No without an exemption letter, No with an exemption letter.  Then check off that you certify the accuracy of your choice.  Each person on the reservation is listed on the same “page” but with their own drop down to choose.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sushitex said:

We received the same email, even though the vaccine survey was in our cruise manager yesterday morning and I filled it out and our check-in was then listed as "complete." Of course, after reading the email, hubby called Carnival, and the agent was able to find out from her "higher-up's" that  it was a glitch. The survey should have been sent to, and completed by,  only those cruisers who are cruising July 15th or earlier (our cruise starts on July 17, on the Vista.) She said just to keep checking until we see it, then fill it out again and submit. 

I thought it was very early to receive this given our cruise departs August 30, 2021.

Edited by SailorMarg
Error
  • Haha 1

The link in the message below worked for me to print the form.  I cannot get into the website! 

6617b600-cbad-4bae-abbc-4b99711d11bb.png

IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED – HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE

Dear Carnival Guest,

We are looking forward to welcoming you aboard your cruise this weekend.    

In a communication to you last week, we requested that you visit our website to complete our health questionnaire/vaccine survey for each member of your traveling party. 

It is now necessary for us to receive a printed version of the health questionnaire.  Consequently, we are kindly requesting that you print the COVID-19 Pre-boarding Health Declaration and complete it for each guest on your reservation.  The completed document must be hand-carried to the cruise terminal for check-in this weekend.  Having it completed in advance will greatly expedite your health screening process on embarkation day.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this request may cause and thank you for your understanding.

See you soon! 

Sincerely,

Colleen Oliverio
Vice President, Guest Services Contact Centers

Sounds like they accidentally emailed almost everyone about a health questionnaire for a specific cruise, then, consequently, their website couldn't handle the amount of logins, and is stuck with the fallout as more people see that email.