Is the website down carnival.com?

Circlt

I teach night school for credit recovery for high school students. so I am usually on carnival to check excursions, etc. while the students are working. 

tonight- spinning . won't let me log in. tried Firefox, chrome and safari.

When you get in to your booking, is it supposed to be listed on your ToDo list? Under my to do list the only thing listed was to check in on august 14. We did get the email, just can’t do what it says yet. We cruise August 30. I’ll try again in the morning.

3 minutes ago, Bostwick girl said:

When you get in to your booking, is it supposed to be listed on your ToDo list? Under my to do list the only thing listed was to check in on august 14. We did get the email, just can’t do what it says yet. We cruise August 30. I’ll try again in the morning.

Yes, it's in your To Do List. It took me forever to get in. But after like 15-20 tries I made it, and completed the 'survey'. Funny thing though, was my 'Planner' and 'Booking Details' were both empty.  If it's not one thing it's another. 

I also had issues with the site earlier today, but finally got logged in to complete our vaccine survey.  I just figured they crashed the site by sending out the "Immediate Action Required" email, causing everyone to rush to the site at once.

When I log in, it just takes me back to the login screen. But then if I go to the main page it looks like I"m logged in, I click the "51 days till cruising" to get into my booking and it takes me back to the login screen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

When I log in, it just takes me back to the login screen. But then if I go to the main page it looks like I"m logged in, I click the "51 days till cruising" to get into my booking and it takes me back to the login screen.

mine does the same thing.

• Like 1

I messaged Carnival on FB and this was the response I got.

"We are aware that this survey was showing for sailings that this survey is not yet applicable for. Our team has removed this survey from your cruise manager page and there is no need to complete it at this time."