Miami cruise parking

mjr1babe

I have never heard of parking at Port Miami or Port Everglades filling up (and I'm sure it would make local news if that ever happened).  Ships dock in the early morning and disembark passengers who are in their cars and away from the port by 10 am (or so).  Those arriving to embark have plenty of parking spaces to chose from. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wam1974 said:

Does anyone know if we can reserve parking at the POM?  I couldn't find anywhere on their site to do so, so I'm guessing no.  Do they ever fill up?  I know off-site places take reservations but we are really wanting to park on site.  We'll be driving from Orlando and I hate to get down there and not have a place to park on site.  

Welcome to the boards! 😎

No reservations required or even available for parking at POM; watch for the signs indicating you ship and park in the garage for that berth. Never heard of them filling up.

Have a great cruise!

• Like 1

On 8/23/2021 at 1:00 PM, wam1974 said:

Does anyone know if we can reserve parking at the POM?  I couldn't find anywhere on their site to do so, so I'm guessing no.  Do they ever fill up

Welcome to posting on CC!  

As the previous two posters have said, no reservations at POM and no need to worry about the garages be filled.  When I parked at POM for my Meraviglia cruise, the first two floors had many cars and no spaces were near the elevators.  I kept going up a floor until I found spaces near the elevators.  If there were 25 cars on that floor, I would be surprised.  The same is true for the Mid-Port Parking Garage in Port Everglades.  There's no need for you to take the first parking spot you see.  

On 8/23/2021 at 1:00 PM, wam1974 said:

Does anyone know if we can reserve parking at the POM?  I couldn't find anywhere on their site to do so, so I'm guessing no.  Do they ever fill up

Welcome to posting on CC!  

As the previous two posters have said, no reservations at POM and no need to worry about the garages be filled.  When I parked at POM for my Meraviglia cruise, the first two floors had many cars and no spaces were near the elevators.  I kept going up a floor until I found spaces near the elevators.  If there were 25 cars on that floor, I would be surprised.  The same is true for the Mid-Port Parking Garage in Port Everglades.  There's no need for you to take the first parking spot you see.