Are they still doing FTTF?

160july

Just now, firefly333 said:

Its cancelled for July and august. After that it's not be disclosed. We are waiting. 

Thanks so much for your answer. Our 7 rooms are not booked until next June but 2 of the rooms want it due to not being able to carry carry on etc

2 minutes ago, 160july said:

Thanks so much for your answer. Our 7 rooms are not booked until next June but 2 of the rooms want it due to not being able to carry carry on etc

Oh I would think by next june things will be more normal.

I think the problem right now is programming. To let fttf get a earlier boarding time IT has to program it.

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I think the problem right now is programming. To let fttf get a earlier boarding time IT has to program it.

Makes sense! After 4 cancellations and a large group we decided to go way out for booking. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

We got people on my sept cruise who bought it. Lol now they want to know if they can use it.

We had FTTF for our Aug. 21 cruise on the Vista.....and Carnival cancelled it 2 weeks ago. And received a credit to our CC for it last week.

On 7/9/2021 at 4:36 PM, californiatripman said:

It’s available in my planner for December cruise out of Long Beach on the Radiance 

We just bought it for our December cruise out of Long Beach on the Panorama.

On 7/9/2021 at 5:46 PM, 160july said:

Are they still doing FTTF?

I was able to book it for a September cruise out of Galveston.  I'm not sure how embarkation is going to work, but figured it wouldn't hurt to snag it.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2021 at 9:47 PM, DPTexas said:

I was able to book it for a September cruise out of Galveston.  I'm not sure how embarkation is going to work, but figured it wouldn't hurt to snag it.  

Thanks. I will keep checking

13 hours ago, Hockeydad1972 said:

I have it for my 8/16 Magic cruise out of Port Canaveral!!! Showing on boarding passes as well.. 

We’re on same cruise. I called just this morning about FTTF and was told it was not available for this cruise because of COVID protocols. 

Amusingly, FTTF just showed up again as something I can buy for my Sept cruise on Magic.

I thought I'd see if it actually worked (since I had bought it before, then had it refunded), and as expected, it did not go through.  I got all the way to the payment page, and then "Something Went Wrong".

5 hours ago, blivey said:

We’re on same cruise. I called just this morning about FTTF and was told it was not available for this cruise because of COVID protocols. 

It’s actually showing as available right now again… I’m not sure what to think… Not sure how they could screw up that bad to have it on my boarding pass. Time will tell I guess..

35 minutes ago, Hockeydad1972 said:

It’s actually showing as available right now again… I’m not sure what to think… Not sure how they could screw up that bad to have it on my boarding pass. Time will tell I guess..

Yes, I tried purchasing it this morning. My credit card was showing pending charge, but it wasn’t in my cruise planner. So , I called. That’s when I was told it’s not available. 

On 7/9/2021 at 6:54 PM, firefly333 said:

Agreed. With this new delta variant and everything shutting down again what could possible go wrong between now and then?

• Haha 1

When it is showing as available in the planner, you add it to your cart, and attempt to pay but fails, it is usually due to 1 being available and several people trying to buy it. The first one to get through gets it. Happened many times while I was trying to get it for my cruise before all of the craziness restarted. 

The question is whether Carnival will allow it in September. As more restrictions take place as they are now, the likelihood of it happening is reduced. 

6 hours ago, BoozinCroozin said:

The question is whether Carnival will allow it in September.

I already had it purchased for Sept, Carnival announced they weren't going to be able to support it, so it got cancelled and refunded.

I'm sure the current pop-up offerings are just glitches, as they have been in the past, not real availability.