Stockholder OBC: How long to credit?

Eli_6

I DID receive a response telling me that "an exemption can only be submitted after the booking is paid in full" - LOL!  I didn't even apply for an exemption (vaccinated exemption)!!!  😝 This just confirms that they are really swamped with e-mails, calls, requests, etc. right now - they can't even keep them all straight. I feel for them. 

Edited by LHARTWICK
typo

Faxed in our information on July 12.  Followed up 10 days later (yesterday) via email inquiring as to where we stood.  Got email confirmation today of our 50.00 in OBC for our 6 night cruise in August and 100 in OBC for our 7 night cruise in October.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2021 at 5:44 PM, sunonfire said:

I faxed my paperwork on July 15th and I just received an email from Carnival confirming the shareholder benefit.  In the email it states

Please note this will not appear on your cruise manager however it will reflect on your revised guest confirmation listed under the Itemized Charges as On Board Credits.

The shareholder benefit for on board credit does appear in my paperwork.

On 7/22/2021 at 11:52 AM, Eli_6 said:

I finally got it credited. Took right at about 3 weeks.

It took about 3 weeks for me too!  A cruise that we are hopefully taking on 10/20/2021 on Holland America took less than 2 hours.  😊

I sent in my information on July 13th and received the email that my credit had been applied on July 24th. So 11 days for me. They applied it to my August cruise and my January 2022 cruise.

8 minutes ago, Bases5 said:

Thanks  I better get busy then for my Nov 2021 cruise 

The deadline is 3 weeks prior and you can submit for as long as the benefit is approved for. I believe it's approved each July. So I just submitted for my cruises in August, December, and March. I hate doing it so I try to do a years worth at once.

• Like 1

I talked to someone at the investors office. She told me to send my proof of stock ownership by email. When I got my email confirmation, I called back and told the rep I was cruising in 5 days, she looked up my info, and applied my OBC right then. The whole thing took about an hour