NCLH sues Florida over vaccine passport ban

On 7/25/2021 at 2:20 PM, rallydave said:

With all cruise lines deeply in debt sincerely doubt there will be anyone  buying any cruise lines for the foreseeable future. 

You never can tell.  A cruise line might want to unload something to get away from the losses and some of the debt.  If the price is right (very low) there might be buyers.

Florida's decision is costing them money. We decided to make our cruise choice (RSSC ) but are choosing not to go out of the US (going out of Venice) simply because we don't want to take chances. I'm sure we are not alone - would have love to sail sooner than next Spring(ish). Just need to sail.

14 hours ago, LvnCruisin said:

Florida's decision is costing them money. We decided to make our cruise choice (RSSC ) but are choosing not to go out of the US (going out of Venice) simply because we don't want to take chances. I'm sure we are not alone - would have love to sail sooner than next Spring(ish). Just need to sail.

Not sure Venice will happen. Good luck on a work around to you.

So we sail out of somewhere else. My point was that I will not sail out of Miami until they figure out how to let the cruise lines determine who can and can't be on their ships. This is very much a "no shirt, no shoes, no service". I remember what it was like before this was put in place not good memories.