Beverage Package upgrade

With the Signature Package, are you limited to purchasing only one non-alcoholic (coffee) drink at a time?  My husband is an early riser and usually goes to the Crow's Nest for the "purchase" coffee and being the sweetheart he is, always brings my coffee to the room.  Question is:  can you purchase 4 coffee's at one time (we like more than one cup) and must I be with him or just give him my card?

On 8/9/2021 at 4:26 PM, HermmyGranger said:

We currently have the Quench non-alcoholic package. I know that if you upgrade to one of the alcoholic packages, everyone in the cabin has to do it. We're in an odd situation in that our third person in the cabin is under-aged. Do we still have to pay to upgrade his package when he can't have any of it anyway?

I believe only the first two people in the cabin are obligated to purchase the package.  Should be in the terms and conditions.  

37 minutes ago, silversneakers said:

With the Signature Package, are you limited to purchasing only one non-alcoholic (coffee) drink at a time?  My husband is an early riser and usually goes to the Crow's Nest for the "purchase" coffee and being the sweetheart he is, always brings my coffee to the room.  Question is:  can you purchase 4 coffee's at one time (we like more than one cup) and must I be with him or just give him my card?

You can just give him your card and he get your coffee.  I believe there is a 5 minute delay in between purchases.  I think that is more geared to the alcoholic drinks though?  You might find the coffee bar keep willing to do two at once if the system allows or just a couple of minutes after.

1 hour ago, silversneakers said:

We were on the August 21 cruise and I would often order a water and Diet Coke at the same time and they had no trouble using the beverage package for that so I don't see why it would be any different for coffee (I think you can only get one alcoholic beverage at a time though).  My fiancé wakes up earlier than I do so he went and got coffee every morning for both of us using his card and mine and they never had any issue with that (and never had any issue with this for any drinks, including alcohol).

1 hour ago, roxybear135 said:

We were on the August 21 cruise and I would often order a water and Diet Coke at the same time and they had no trouble using the beverage package for that so I don't see why it would be any different for coffee (I think you can only get one alcoholic beverage at a time though).  My fiancé wakes up earlier than I do so he went and got coffee every morning for both of us using his card and mine and they never had any issue with that (and never had any issue with this for any drinks, including alcohol).

That was our experience with non-alcoholic drinks as well.