Stock Holder's OBC electronic portal - THUMBS UP!

1 hour ago, Rondo said:

This is the first time of having Royal stock. I emailed my request 2 weeks ago and only got the automated reply that it would be looked at in the order they received them. Checked in on my Royal account only to see no OBC has been added yet. Anyone have any experience lately and what has the timeframe been?

Same here I emailed my request a week ago & only got automated reply. 

Thanks for the responses. Good to know that I am not the only one waiting for it to be applied. Figured I’d contact them if I don’t hear anythong over the weekend. . 

Maybe my next cruise I will try the online portal submission and see if that works better/quicker.

We emailed ours on 24 Feb and no OBC yet.  Someone on our roll call got his in 24 hours just a few days ago.  Last time (Nov/Dec b2b) we got the OBC in two days.   I'm going to have DH email it again.

Edited by BND

3 minutes ago, BND said:

We emailed ours on 24 Feb and no OBC yet.  Someone on our roll call got his in 24 hours just a few days ago.  Last time (Nov/Dec b2b) we got the OBC in two days.   I'm going to have DH email it again.

I emailed mine on 2/25, haven’t gotten the OBC yet. 

This morning I applied for shareholder OBC for a 22 Apr 2023.  I sent in an email attaching my broker statement.  This afternoon I received confirmation, and it is already in my Cruise Planner as available for use.  That's the fastest I've seen it being approved and applied.

We sent an email the end of Feb and have submitted via the portal three times.  When DH called yesterday, they told him he had to submit through the portal and they didn't really care that we had done it twice already with no results.  I sent another request via the portal yesterday.  I'm seeing multiple reports on FB from people who haven't had any success either.  They need to fix it.   We cruise Apr 2 and Apr 14 on a b2b.

Edited by BND

We ended up, since 24 Feb submitting twice through the portal and three times via email, with the last one having Michael Bayley's office cc'd (just this morning). A couple of hours after the last email  our credit finally showed up for our b2b.  It should not be this hard.  If they're going to offer something, it needs to work correctly.

• Like 1