For those who have sailed Concierge THIS YEAR already

KKB

6/26 sailing - no priority boarding. Arrive at your scheduled time. Aside from suites, priority boarding isn't really feasible right now. In the past CC 'priority' was a separate line or two that may have had more people than regular lines anyway. 

We did get 12-12:30 slots but I did complete checkin-in within minutes of it becoming available.

If you arrive at your designated time, the cruise ship will not leave without you. Can always call Celebrity and ask the question if there is a burning desire to board earlier or be identified as a priority passenger

Edited by Lane412000

I know you are asking those who have already sailed so this may not be helpful.

We have not yet sailed, however, it shows our check-in time as 11:30-3:30.  My guess is that in the past it was priority boarding because of the concierge lunch, but now have read that it may not be on embarkation day so I'm not sure how they are handling check-in times.

2 minutes ago, Lane412000 said:

If you arrive at your designated time, the cruise ship will not leave without you. Can always call Celebrity and ask the question if there is a burning desire to board earlier or be identified as a priority passenger

This question was simply to clarify for upcoming passengers. 

Some people were frustrated with the wait to get into the terminal; trying to establish exactly WHO currently DOES have priority boarding privileges (apparently suites only)

Neither here nor there for me.

5 minutes ago, mic123 said:

We have not yet sailed, however, it shows our check-in time as 11:30-3:30.  My guess is that in the past it was priority boarding because of the concierge lunch, but now have read that it may not be on embarkation day so I'm not sure how they are handling check-in times.

At least on the Edge,  when you complete on-line check -in you have a choice to select from the available  30 minute time slots.  We completed check-in yesterday and are assigned 12:30  - 1.  Those who have shown up early (45 mins -2 hours) have had to wait outside the terminal until their scheduled time. 

16 minutes ago, mic123 said:

It definitely won't be held on embarkation day in future. From the =X= website:

On embarkation day, guests of the Concierge Class will receive an in-room invitation detailing the date, time, and location of the luncheon. You’ll have your pick of dining options in the Main Restaurant onboard the ship.

9 minutes ago, jelayne said:

At least on the Edge,  when you complete on-line check -in you have a choice to select from the available  30 minute time slots.  We completed check-in yesterday and are assigned 12:30  - 1.  Those who have shown up early (45 mins -2 hours) have had to wait outside the terminal until their scheduled time. 

Well, you can choose from AVAILABLE checkin times.

Some might night like the options given, so show up early & hope to get in.