Favorite dishes at Cucina del Capitano!

ninjacat123

2 minutes ago, lazydayz said:

My husband loved the pork chop - it is huge.  There was no issue with ordering two appetizers, or multiple sides.  But you are limited to one entree per person.  

Good to know!  I love me some linguine in clams sauce.  Wonder if they would serve me an app size and I'd have the lamb chops as my main.  

The Arancini appetizer is amazing! I absolutely love it. Nonna's meatball is really good, but it has a little spicy kick to it (not everyone likes that). My favorite entrée is the chicken parmigiana. It is so delicious. You really can't go wrong with their menu. My husband has enjoyed everything he has eaten as well.

Edited by Phoenix33
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Phoenix33 said:

The Arancini appetizer is amazing! I absolutely love it. Nonna's meatball is really good, but it has a little spicy kick to it (not everyone likes that). My favorite entrée is the chicken parmigiana. It is so delicious. You really can't go wrong with their menu. My husband has enjoyed everything he has eaten as well.

I was looking at the Arancini app as well!  Thx for letting me know!

14 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

That Tomahawk pork chop looks so good!  So you can order an appetizer, side dish, entree and dessert.  I'm going to waddle out of the restaurant!  Thx Saint Greg for the link to your meal and pics!

1 minute ago, ninjacat123 said:

That Tomahawk pork chop looks so good!  So you can order an appetizer, side dish, entree and dessert.  I'm going to waddle out of the restaurant!  Thx Saint Greg for the link to your meal and pics!

Someone on here....I forget who it was...Said they were Italian and the closest thing they had at Cucina to what they grew up with was the Antipasti. So I'm going to try that as my appetizer the next time I eat there. Here is another time I ate there. I did like the meatball and the apple dessert...basically apple pie with ice cream.

https://saintgregtravel.com/vista-2nd-sea-day/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Someone on here....I forget who it was...Said they were Italian and the closest thing they had at Cucina to what they grew up with was the Antipasti. So I'm going to try that as my appetizer the next time I eat there. Here is another time I ate there. I did like the meatball and the apple dessert...basically apple pie with ice cream.

https://saintgregtravel.com/vista-2nd-sea-day/

Good to know about the Antipasti!  Was that Nonna's meatball?  Was it a little spicy or a lot spicy?  Thx for the other link!

2 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Good to know about the Antipasti!  Was that Nonna's meatball?  Was it a little spicy or a lot spicy?  Thx for the other link!

Yeah Nonna's. I don't think it was actually spicy I was quoting a movie.

• Haha 2