Check to see if your vaccine questionnaire is available

furf_n_slo

Hi! I was waiting on an email from Carnival to fill out the vaccine questionnaire.  I know the announcement said you risk having your cruise canceled if you don't fill it out in a timely manner.  I happened to check my cruise planner this morning and ours was available to fill out! I never got an email from Carnival.  Just a heads up to check your planner just in case! 

We sail 9/25. 

• Like 4

I completed ours a couple weeks or so ago when they put it up temporarily.  It disappeared that same day.  I just checked and it's back but crossed out with a checkmark so apparently they accepted completion for those who did it when they didn't mean to make it available, I suppose.  Thanks for the heads-up.  We sail September 12.

• Like 2

I believe there is two forms you need to fill out.  The first health assessment, which needs to be completed no later than about 14 days before sailing.  Then a second health assessment with different questions: the same questions you get ask at a doctor's office re traveling outside the US and around anyone with Covid, etc.  This should be in in your cruise manage about 3 days before sailing.  I got the e-mail this morning and we sail Saturday.  It also was in my cruise manager this morning and it wasn't yesterday.

• Like 1

75vette, the questionnaire we’re talking about here is the initial question where Carnival basically asks if you’re vaccinated or not. A short one question survey. I believe this is what carnival is using to determine the 95% vaccinated, and they need those answered and submitted ASAP. The ones you’re mentioning will be as individual cruises get closer. Just clarifying, you know some people will panic and think they didn’t get that questionnaire!  Enjoy your cruise, we are only 39 days away!

1 hour ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

I completed ours a couple weeks or so ago when they put it up temporarily.  It disappeared that same day.  I just checked and it's back but crossed out with a checkmark so apparently they accepted completion for those who did it when they didn't mean to make it available, I suppose.  Thanks for the heads-up.  We sail September 12.

You can go in to verify that the responses you gave are still the ones you meant to give.  Click on "Review vaccination status".  You know, just incase it defaulted to "I am Typhoid Mary" or something.  😉 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

You can go in to verify that the responses you gave are still the ones you meant to give.  Click on "Review vaccination status".  You know, just incase it defaulted to "I am Typhoid Mary" or something.  😉 

What I worry about (and perhaps I'm just a 'worry-wart' OR being paranoid) is it shows we did the vaccine page request on the 7/21BUT checking in at the cruiseport 9/11 w/all required vaccine cards and CCL online medical forms filled out ONLY to find out now they cannot find the required vaccine statement page in their computer 😨! Since its not showing up, it must not have been filled out (in a timely manner) and we have no recourse but to deny your boarding. IF, I am 'overreacting' just chalk it to the delusional rants of an old man who's gone OOOO long without his 'cruise fix'. But, I do know computers are not fool proof and mistakes can happen. I just don't want to be a computer 1% who got bumped because of an glich we had no control over.

Mac

4 hours ago, furf_n_slo said:

Hi! I was waiting on an email from Carnival to fill out the vaccine questionnaire.  I know the announcement said you risk having your cruise canceled if you don't fill it out in a timely manner.  I happened to check my cruise planner this morning and ours was available to fill out! I never got an email from Carnival.  Just a heads up to check your planner just in case! 

We sail 9/25. 

Thanks for this. I just checked and ours for our 9/11 cruise was available also. Not yet available for Nov cruise.

3 hours ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Same thing for us, we sail Aug 28th, they put it up then took it down.  But we answered it as soon as we saw it.

14 minutes ago, SmoothFlying said:

What I worry about (and perhaps I'm just a 'worry-wart' OR being paranoid) is it shows we did the vaccine page request on the 7/21BUT checking in at the cruiseport 9/11 w/all required vaccine cards and CCL online medical forms filled out ONLY to find out now they cannot find the required vaccine statement page in their computer 😨! Since its not showing up, it must not have been filled out (in a timely manner) and we have no recourse but to deny your boarding. IF, I am 'overreacting' just chalk it to the delusional rants of an old man who's gone OOOO long without his 'cruise fix'. But, I do know computers are not fool proof and mistakes can happen. I just don't want to be a computer 1% who got bumped because of an glich we had no control over.

Mac

I think you can go in and 'review' your previous response to the Vaccination Survey. If so, I'd just screen print that and bring it with me. 

I wouldn't get real excited. We still had to print off a vaccination form, sign it, and hand carry to the port. Those who didn't got to fill one out at the port.

I still will do it online, but everything is still subject to change.

22 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

I wouldn't get real excited. We still had to print off a vaccination form, sign it, and hand carry to the port. Those who didn't got to fill one out at the port.

I still will do it online, but everything is still subject to change.

Yes make sure you have a paper copy in your hot lil hand. The way Carnival's system has been working I wouldnt trust it to show the extra necessary docs. 

We were on the first Horizon sailing and had completed “ALL” needed documents and each day we checked our cruise manager page and yep they remained lined through.  At checkin at the port after a long delay (45min) a checkin counter {very nice lady} determined we were flagged as the system was saying we hadn’t completed the Health Assessment.  They took us downstairs to a higher level supervisor who in about 10 minutes had it straightened out and we were able to complete the check in status back upstairs at the checkin counter.  We are booked on the Mardi Gras the 31st and I will be taking a s teen shot though clearly not needed nor will it help.  Well it will help convince my wife I wasn’t the problem but wouldn’t be any help at the desk.  So yes Virginia they do fall out if the system and yes they do a nice job at least in Miami of working through the glitches. 

My October cruise shows up but is just says must be completed prior to boarding with no exact date.  If you have children and are trying for the exemption you will not be able to fill it out until you get the exemption or not.

My December cruise does not have the vaccination survey but I assume that is because they have not announced the protocols for Dec & Nov yet.

31 minutes ago, jlabs03 said:

My October cruise shows up but is just says must be completed prior to boarding with no exact date.  If you have children and are trying for the exemption you will not be able to fill it out until you get the exemption or not.

My December cruise does not have the vaccination survey but I assume that is because they have not announced the protocols for Dec & Nov yet.

Yep, think you are right.  Was able to do my Sept and Oct, but can't do my November one (had to my August one a week or so ago)