Payments on Half Moon Cay

Al Aboard

Just making plans for a future Caribbean cruise.  We are stopping at Half Moon Cay, which I have been to before but only used the beach.  I see there is a lobster lunch available for a fee and am also aware the drink package is not honored on the island.  If you went to Lobster Shack, do you use your badge to charge it to your onboard account and use your OBC to pay for it or is cash/credit card required?  Same for any drinks purchased?

Charged to your room. And they have a special drink plan for the island. It has been discussed on the Private Islands board, and isn't a bad deal, last I heard.

Badge? Badge!!?? Don't got to show you no stinking badge!! What badge?

1 hour ago, Al Aboard said:

Just making plans for a future Caribbean cruise.  We are stopping at Half Moon Cay, which I have been to before but only used the beach.  I see there is a lobster lunch available for a fee and am also aware the drink package is not honored on the island.  If you went to Lobster Shack, do you use your badge to charge it to your onboard account and use your OBC to pay for it or is cash/credit card required?  Same for any drinks purchased?

The following might be a good deal if you drink more than two drinks:

Half Moon Cay Beverage Package $28.69
Includes: Premium beers, spirits, cocktails, wines by the glass and cocktails menu priced $11 and under as well as unlimited juices, Coca-Cola products, our signature Mocktails, Red Bull, and bottled waters under 500ml. HMC Beverage Package has a daily limit of 15 alcoholic beverages.

All adults over 21 years old booked in the same stateroom must also purchase the package. HMC Beverage Package is only valid and must be consumed while on Half Moon Cay. A 15% service charge will be automatically applied to your
purchase.