Late Flight Out of FLL What To Do?? Cruise Docks in Miami!

robin13

So I booked NCL's air for only $75RT.  Great bargain as normally it would be almost $300.  Just got my flight information and my flight home on 9/26 isn't until 7:15pm!!  And it is from FLL when the cruise docks in MIA!!  Does anyone have any ideas what I can do for the day?  My main concern is the luggage.  I was thinking maybe rent a car for the day and then leave it in FLL.  Thankfully there are three of us so the cost can be split three ways.  I really don't want to go sit at the airport for 9 hours.  I did that one time for 7 hours and I said I would never do that again (lol).  Pretty sure this has happened before to other people so I thought I would ask.  I guess you get what you pay for (lol).

This recent thread might help give you ideas even though it is about disembarking and flying out of Fort Lauderdale.  Ships disembarking in Miami have excursions that drop off at Fort Lauderdale airport.  The other possibilities mentioned in the thread can be done at any location.

1 hour ago, capriccio said:

This recent thread might help give you ideas even though it is about disembarking and flying out of Fort Lauderdale.  Ships disembarking in Miami have excursions that drop off at Fort Lauderdale airport.  The other possibilities mentioned in the thread can be done at any location.

Thank you for the link!  It was very helpful.

1 hour ago, capriccio said:

Thank you for the link.  It was quite helpful.

There's a lot to do in Miami, even with the pandemic.

The Frost science museum, the Perez art museum, the new immersive Van Gogh presentation (you step into paintings projected around you), walking in the Wynnwood arts district, lunch in Little Havana followed by an Art Deco company tour of the area.

Or just go over to South Beach, and put your toes in the sand..

I'm sure there is much more.

• Like 1

www.resortpass.com is one source for hotels and resorts offering day passes to their pool and beach facilities.

Pre-virus the Luggage Lounge in South Beach would store your bags for a fee.

Have a great cruise!😎