Spirits in suite bar

bohaiboy

I had Tanqueray 10 and Remy Martin cognac in my suite on Spirit in September. Butler was anxious that I should not run out and offered to get small bottles at the end of the cruise. Supplied bottles were litres. Tonic water was a local brand. I also had beers, bottled water and diet coke.

2 hours ago, Clodia said:

I had Tanqueray 10 and Remy Martin cognac in my suite on Spirit in September.

Thanks for this info. I missed the fact that this thread is about ‘in suite’ offerings. I’m more interested to find out the bar selections. If anyone can enlighten me … TIA 

1 hour ago, HPfoodie said:

Thanks for this info. I missed the fact that this thread is about ‘in suite’ offerings. I’m more interested to find out the bar selections. If anyone can enlighten me … TIA 

In our experience when making the booking let Silversea know your in suite requirements and in most of our 20 years SS cruising our special requests have been met .

2 minutes ago, brimary said:

In our experience when making the booking let Silversea know your in suite requirements and in most of our 20 years SS cruising our special requests have been met .

As I mentioned it’s not really the in suite offerings that I’m interested in … it’s a lovely g&t prepared by an excellent barman … so wondering what the gin choices are in the different bars. 

2 minutes ago, HPfoodie said:

As I mentioned it’s not really the in suite offerings that I’m interested in … it’s a lovely g&t prepared by an excellent barman … so wondering what the gin choices are in the different bars. 

Let the barman know your preference and if it’s on board it will be provided for you .....that has been our experience.Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bamarph said:

…does Silversea have a form that we can pre-order our selections/

If you want something out of the ordinary, you need to contact SS Special Services typically at least 90-days in advance of embarking so they have time to coordinate procurement with the ship’s Hotel Director. We’ve always been successful unless the item is something esoteric.

On 2/6/2022 at 9:03 PM, Stumblefoot said:

If you want something out of the ordinary, you need to contact SS Special Services typically at least 90-days in advance of embarking so they have time to coordinate procurement with the ship’s Hotel Director. We’ve always been successful unless the item is something esoteric.

So if my DH wants to request a Glenmorangie (Sygnet?) and I want to request a specific tequila, if we do it ahead of time they are very likely to have it on board?   And I am referring more to the bar offerings than the suite offerings, although I wouldn't say no to those either!

4 hours ago, BigNance said:

So if my DH wants to request a Glenmorangie (Sygnet?) and I want to request a specific tequila, if we do it ahead of time they are very likely to have it on board?   And I am referring more to the bar offerings than the suite offerings, although I wouldn't say no to those either!

For bar offerings, no.  The Special Services department is specifically for the individual's requests for the suite.  With that said, of course once the Butler locates your items, you can ask them to be placed at the bar.  The only risk is that someone else may see them and ask the bartender to use.  We do something similar, but strictly for the dining venues.  That way the goods are held just for us.