The Quest is underway. God speed.

govanguy

Lovely and she got huge whoops and cheers and a flyover by EasyJet at Clydebank watched over by Titan. Titan is the preserved crane from the John Brown yard that build the Queen’s etc. Where I was standing is reclaimed riverside walkway from this piece of maritime history 

276A6C6E-7CD2-4ACE-BA97-930E562E48BF.jpeg

C26DDC28-8D7F-4D90-8E3B-6B4343020178.jpeg

FF399631-60B4-49D1-BA14-D547EA3C23B0.jpeg

1482716B-46F9-4CC5-9AAA-8DD0250FFC4C.jpeg

2B220050-E103-4B36-A871-7D9165DF38D3.jpeg

EE505060-B757-4A71-8641-B5577A641280.jpeg

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, takemewithyou said:

Thanks for posting!  That brings tears to my eyes! 

It was pretty emotional watching it all and seeing all the locals coming out to cheer her on her way, they really have taken the three vessels to their hearts.

It was such a beautiful day I got a touch of sunburn as its cloudy through in the east where we live so I had gone unprepared!

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, uktog said:

It was pretty emotional watching it all and seeing all the locals coming out to cheer her on her way, they really have taken the three vessels to their hearts.

It was such a beautiful day I got a touch of sunburn as its cloudy through in the east where we live so I had gone unprepared!

Really frustrating to discover that, after vacuuming the house yesterday, there still must be a lot of dust in the air affecting my eyes.

Best get back on board and discover the skills applied by the housekeeping staff.

Thanks for posting!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Beautiful, beautiful sight! Even if she needs a little bit of paint around the edges...  Godspeed, Quest! Will be joining you around 1PM, Saturday, October 9 [T-75 Days, and most definitely counting]. Come hell or high water, both of which are quite possible these days. 

39 minutes ago, TeaBag said:

Thank you so much for these lovely pictures.  Please let everything work out so we are sailing on her this day next year.  Are those who are sailing all crew?

Yes and some still in quarantine onboard 

Our last cruise was on the Pursuit when the .... hit the fan around South America and our first cruise back is on the Quest in November!   We can't wait.  

Cheers to Azamara!

PS - here's a pic from our White Night after we got the news that the Pursuit would take us all of the way to Miami.

DSC01649.jpeg

• Like 5

Here’s to the hope of actually being aboard in December, just a few hurdles to cross ! Delighted for all aboard and for the many who have have made it possible for Quest to leave Scotland on a beautiful sunny day 😀

• Like 7