Voyager points after cruise

johnnylincoln

No points for Meraviglia 8/6.  MSC won't acknowledge I was on the ship, told me to contact my travel agent, say there is no booking for me. 

My travel agent says the booking looks fine, shows as completed in their portal, was paid in full, no outstanding money due, can't do anything with allocating Voyager points.   

I settled my account by providing a credit card on board.  They charged my card and I have a zero balance invoice from onboard.  

I've gone back and forth by email.  No resolution.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, twangster said:

No points for Meraviglia 8/6.  MSC won't acknowledge I was on the ship, told me to contact my travel agent, say there is no booking for me. 

My travel agent says the booking looks fine, shows as completed in their portal, was paid in full, no outstanding money due, can't do anything with allocating Voyager points.   

I settled my account by providing a credit card on board.  They charged my card and I have a zero balance invoice from onboard.  

I've gone back and forth by email.  No resolution.  

At least you can go back and forth. I was on 8/20 and I can't even get a reply. Who are you reaching out to?

7 minutes ago, alyssamma said:

At least you can go back and forth. I was on 8/20 and I can't even get a reply. Who are you reaching out to?

mscvoyagersclub@msccruisesusa.com

But it is not so much back & forth as it is forth, and forth, and forth with little back, back, back.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, twangster said:

mscvoyagersclub@msccruisesusa.com

But it is not so much back & forth as it is forth, and forth, and forth with little back, back, back.

ty...so that is where I've been sending it too...nothing has come back unfortunately. Every day I send them an email.

1 hour ago, CampNCruise74 said:

I got off the Meraviglia 9/25.  I got my points within two weeks and got downgraded from gold to silver. NICE.  Somebody took away my status match that I had to send an email out about.  I haven't heard back as of yet.  🤪

I got downgraded after my first cruise, from silver to classic.  keep fighting, it has taken awhile, and I'mv not put back where I belong.

Usually 1 week after the disembarkation and another 1 week for the onboard expenses. The pionts are always correct. Always take the paper bill from the ship. This paper proof is handy if you neede to argue about the Voyager points.

• 1 month later...

Just checked account to see if points have posted.

Cruise was Nov 13 -20 and Nov 20-28 in YC.

points posted show Nov 11 and 16 day cruise.

1500 points posted to account.

That is amount for a 7 day cruise.

We have 2 booking numbers and it was Voyagers Club Selection for double points.

Also fun…new expiration date is July 2024 not November 2024.

Not sure how to follow up with MSC. They may end up cancelling entire VC account.🤪🙄

• Like 1

4 hours ago, phissy said:

Just checked account to see if points have posted.

Cruise was Nov 13 -20 and Nov 20-28 in YC.

points posted show Nov 11 and 16 day cruise.

1500 points posted to account.

That is amount for a 7 day cruise.

We have 2 booking numbers and it was Voyagers Club Selection for double points.

Also fun…new expiration date is July 2024 not November 2024.

Not sure how to follow up with MSC. They may end up cancelling entire VC account.🤪🙄

So, as another data point...I sent them an email literally every day for a month and finally got points for my 3 day Aug cruise. They gave me double points also - correct - but gave me a base of 1500, which of for 7 day cruises (this was only 3). And my exp date is 11/24/24.

So...maybe send an email every day 🙂 Seriously...it took me just a few seconds every morning (I just did a reply-all and removed the top part of the email and hit send).

I've found when MSC often corrects their mistakes they are corrected in your favor.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, alyssamma said:

I've found when MSC often corrects their mistakes they are corrected in your favor.

That’s very true. I did 2 cruises earlier this year, one for 4 nights and the other for 7. It took several emails before I received the points and when I did they were short by 200. A couple of emails later and I was credited with the missing points plus another few hundred on top 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, alyssamma said:

So, as another data point...I sent them an email literally every day for a month and finally got points for my 3 day Aug cruise. They gave me double points also - correct - but gave me a base of 1500, which of for 7 day cruises (this was only 3). And my exp date is 11/24/24.

So...maybe send an email every day 🙂 Seriously...it took me just a few seconds every morning (I just did a reply-all and removed the top part of the email and hit send).

Which email address did you use?

Voyagersclub@msccruisesusa.com ?
Thanks in advance.

Edited by phissy

• 2 weeks later...