Make sure to check for changes

sparks1093

We're flying to Nashville (from BTV) at the beginning of September and our flights have changed multiple times in the last couple of weeks. The latest change has us flying through Detroit instead of Atlanta. I checked the seating assignments for the new flight and found that on the leg out and back we were in seats across the aisle from each other, so I was able to select seats next to each other. Always good to check the details.

To add another component to the title of this post, I was flying through an airport in France and was waiting at the gate on my ticket when I heard an announcement in French (which I do not speak).  Shortly thereafter others at the gate got up and left.  Finding someone who is bilingual, I found out that the announcement concerned a last minute change of gates!

23 hours ago, parody said:

To add another component to the title of this post, I was flying through an airport in France and was waiting at the gate on my ticket when I heard an announcement in French (which I do not speak).  Shortly thereafter others at the gate got up and left.  Finding someone who is bilingual, I found out that the announcement concerned a last minute change of gates!

Definitely something to be aware of.