Emerils on Mardi Gras....prices?

RoperDK

20 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Idk but just googled and first answer is its ala carte from $2 to $12.

If those prices hold true, they seem reasonable for an a la carte menu.  We definitely can't eat three big meals a day and enjoy having a snack type meal here and there along the way. 

2 hours ago, helene109 said:

I thought that I saw them all! Hmm I missed it maybe he was too fast. Hopefully I can try it sailing 8-14!

Looking forward to hearing about your cruise when you return.  We don't sail on Mardi Gras until next year.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

It's hard to believe they sail tomorrow, and I still haven't heard how much BOLT is going to cost!

I thought I heard John Heald say today it was going to be $15 for 2 consecutive rides....I could be very wrong....I have not seen or read anything to confirm that. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

It's hard to believe they sail tomorrow, and I still haven't heard how much BOLT is going to cost!

I read the same thing on the bolt thread. A crew reported cost was $15. Agree with previous. Read same and I'm not even on mardi gras, jealous. 

• Like 1

Good Morning America had one of their people onboard riding Bolt.  He said $15 for 2 circuits, 40 mph.  Now whether he meant twice around on the same ride or two separate rides, I don't remember.  Poor guy wasn't a fan of roller coasters or heights and he had them slow the ride down so he could film it. 

1 hour ago, Luckysll said:

Good Morning America had one of their people onboard riding Bolt.  He said $15 for 2 circuits, 40 mph.  Now whether he meant twice around on the same ride or two separate rides, I don't remember.  Poor guy wasn't a fan of roller coasters or heights and he had them slow the ride down so he could film it. 

I saw that! It looked like it was going at a very leisurely pace. And that wasn't anywhere near 40mph. 

On 7/31/2021 at 11:22 AM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Perhaps it's $15 for two riders?

Looking forward to all the little details on the ship to start getting revealed !

Tom

$15 per rider, 2 laps

Edited by ngrund
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ngrund said:

$15 per rider, 2 laps

John Heald posted earlier(like 11 hours ago) saying it is $15 for 1 lap and they are looking into changes.

his reply to a question about it

John Heald Good morning, at the moment it is $15 for one lap but we are looking at this at the moment. As soon as I know any changes I will let you know. Yes indeed if you want to go to any of the complementary restaurants such as ChiBang or Cuccina you will have Complementary lobster as we serve in the dining room. Thank you for your questions and I’m here if you have any others and hope to see you very soon, cheers

my bad, I saw somewhere it was two laps (one ride)

also back to Emerils, per a video posted on you tube-this couple had two apps, two entries and dessert, bill was $37

They also had a couple of Abita beers and a soda, no mention of the cost, but I would think the $37 did not include the drinks (also no mention if they are covered by Cheers or if the couple has Cheers)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ngrund said:

my bad, I saw somewhere it was two laps (one ride)

also back to Emerils, per a video posted on you tube-this couple had two apps, two entries and dessert, bill was $37

They also had a couple of Abita beers and a soda, no mention of the cost, but I would think the $37 did not include the drinks (also no mention if they are covered by Cheers or if the couple has Cheers)

Give credit where credit is due. You’re speaking of Parodeejay whom is found on YouTube. They dedicate a lot of time and effort to give information to those not on the cruise.