Deployment 2023-24 booking season begins

3 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Never can tell. Many times scored at 5pm-8pm EST Tuesday, few yrs back was 3am EST Wed am when I got my Cabin minutes after opening. Then there is many that they postponed for days or weeks and don't tell us til later. Lot sleepless nites for me last dozen yrs all so I can get my B2B in my same favorite Cabin, that makes it 100% worth it to me.

Been there!

I've  neuroticly been checking every few hours...... that's what addiction does to a fella.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RobInMN said:

Thanks! We've been waiting for this one! Booked! Now seeing if there's a couple other family members that want to join us.

Kool, glad to help! Doing the Oct2023 Radiance Panama Canal myself with Daughter, Grand Daughter and SIL.

15 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Kool, glad to help! Doing the Oct2023 Radiance Panama Canal myself with Daughter, Grand Daughter and SIL.

Just finished up a Serenade OTS Panama Canal from LA to Tampa; fantastic!!!  Get up early on sail through day as it was incredibly busy up on deck.  I get up everyday at around 4-4:30am and it was crowded already at 5am.  Enjoy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/15/2021 at 4:34 PM, orville99 said:

And all of the Harmony cruises between November and April have now disappeared from RCL's booking engine.

Are you talking about 2033 - 2024. If so it might mean some major dry dock repairs or renovations which are probably  due?? We are sailing Jan'23 and Daughter June '23.  WAIT, I didn't  notice  your posting date. Sorry, but I see Harmony of the seas is being redeployment to sailing  out of Galveston 2023-2024 to Western  Caribbean/Mexico. A relatively  short distance in Gulf. 

1 hour ago, Willwils said:

Are you talking about 2033 - 2024. If so it might mean some major dry dock repairs or renovations which are probably  due?? We are sailing Jan'23 and Daughter June '23.  WAIT, I didn't  notice  your posting date. Sorry, but I see Harmony of the seas is being redeployment to sailing  out of Galveston 2023-2024 to Western  Caribbean/Mexico. A relatively  short distance in Gulf. 

Yep, my post was more than a year old, and was talking about the fall 2022-spring 2023 season out of Port Canaveral. When Wonder replaced Harmony in PC, all of the Harmony cruise dates for that period (on the day that I posted) had disappeared along with six of our already booked Harmony cruises..

2 hours ago, orville99 said:

Yep, my post was more than a year old, and was talking about the fall 2022-spring 2023 season out of Port Canaveral. When Wonder replaced Harmony in PC, all of the Harmony cruise dates for that period (on the day that I posted) had disappeared along with six of our already booked Harmony cruises..

Thanks  for reply. My Harmony Jan cruise is from Ft Lauderdale & Daughter's June cruise is from Miami(not my choice). 

11 hours ago, Willwils said:

Thanks  for reply. My Harmony Jan cruise is from Ft Lauderdale & Daughter's June cruise is from Miami(not my choice). 

Eventually they switched all but one of our booked cruises over to Wonder. Doesn’t sound like you were as lucky.

2 hours ago, ragethjj23 said:

Are they slowly releasing itineraries?  Was hoping for an itinerary to the abc’s similar to shat the Mariner of the seas has been doing. Settled for the adventure in room 1864 June ‘24. Any rumblings out there for deployments out of PC?

We have two different Southerns booked for 2024 and 2025 on Adventure out of PC. The only ships available to book from PC right now are Adventure and Wonder. We are toying with a really unique B2B (sort of) Eastern and Western TA in October and November of 2024. Adventure is doing a 13 night TA from PC to Lisbon in October 2024, then doing a three week dry dock before doing a 13 night TA back from Barcelona to PC in November. Just trying to figure out what to do in the three weeks in between in Spain.

3 hours ago, ragethjj23 said:

Are they slowly releasing itineraries?  Was hoping for an itinerary to the abc’s similar to shat the Mariner of the seas has been doing. Settled for the adventure in room 1864 June ‘24. Any rumblings out there for deployments out of PC?

Taking months to release all Dates is Normal. I usually Book one the Last of these in April-May

33 minutes ago, orville99 said:

We have two different Southerns booked for 2024 and 2025 on Adventure out of PC. The only ships available to book from PC right now are Adventure and Wonder. We are toying with a really unique B2B (sort of) Eastern and Western TA in October and November of 2024. Adventure is doing a 13 night TA from PC to Lisbon in October 2024, then doing a three week dry dock before doing a 13 night TA back from Barcelona to PC in November. Just trying to figure out what to do in the three weeks in between in Spain.

I'm figured you may have time to either enter the "Amazing Race"  or  "Naked and Afraid"  Each show would pretty much handle your expenses. The later you could just rough it for 3 weeks in the jungle and then sail back to the USA

Edited by Jimbo

21 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I'm figured you may have time to either enter the "Amazing Race"  or  "Naked and Afraid"  Each show would pretty much handle your expenses. The later you could just rough it for 3 weeks in the jungle and then sail back to the USA

We found an 11 night Norwegian cruise out of Barcelona that departs the day after we dock in Lisbon, so we are narrowing it down to either spending a week in Costa Del Sol after we get off of that one, or going up to Paris for a week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, orville99 said:

What type of drydock??  3 weeks is not a lot of time ...

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The normal 5 year drydocks where they are only doing the basic mechanical checks and certifications only take 3 weeks. 

That is what it looks like although there are no details from Royal. Have no idea why they would be doing this in October, but what the heck, these opportunities don't come around all that often.

7 hours ago, orville99 said:

It's only 2 weeks and a day or so.  Not sure what they are going to do other than hull maintenance and some cosmetics.  We're going to spend some time in Portugal and try to hitch a ride back to the States on either Royal or Celebrity. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wineaux007 said:

It's only 2 weeks and a day or so.  Not sure what they are going to do other than hull maintenance and some cosmetics.  We're going to spend some time in Portugal and try to hitch a ride back to the States on either Royal or Celebrity. 

Thanks. Just checked Celebrity's website, and they have a West TA from Barcelona that leaves for Ft Lauderdale on November 11. That would give us 3 days to get from Lisbon to Barcelona to hop on the Celebrity cruise back. If they have reinstated downlining we could actually just stay in Lisbon and pick up the ship when it docks there.