New NCL Menu's

Jawhn

Sad to see the Wild Mushroom Ravioli get the chop on the Haven menu.  That stuff was so freaking good.  Its been on the menu for years and I always eat it.  Also the linguini and clams is gone.  Glad I got one of the last dishes last year 😉

Edited by david_sobe

13 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

These appear to be the 'old' menus.  Dates at bottom are from 2019 and 2020.  

You are correct.  Those are not the same menus that I posted earlier.  The copies I have are from my TA who is currently on Encore, and they are definitely different than the one’s currently on NCL’s website.

Linda

Edited by ImADaneFan

19 hours ago, Falckon said:

Le Bistro also went from a Rack of Lamb to a Lamp Chop.

I am disappointed. We finally got the rack of lamb back and they change to a cheap shank and those spices to cover up the lack of quality meat. Sad.

4 minutes ago, snorklinbarb said:

@ImADaneFanthanks for the heroic effort!  And so quick!

Hopefully someone will fill in some of the other specialties with the latest menus. Lots to look at!

I also have Cagney’s, Los Lobos and Ocean Blue.  I’ll work on the screen shots for them this evening.

Linda

• Like 4

21 hours ago, coastcat said:

I am saddened by the departure of the profiteroles. The new desserts look fabulous, though. And hey, the 4-mushroom soup is still on the menu so it's all good.

I agree on the profiteroles and also the mushroom soup.  My  two main concerns with the menu change at Le Bistro  were whether the mushroom soup and steak would stay.  At least I got one of them.  The Le Bistro steak used to be the best steak on the ship...hands down.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MichiganBound said:

I agree on the profiteroles and also the mushroom soup.  My  two main concerns with the menu change at Le Bistro  were whether the mushroom soup and steak would stay.  At least I got one of them.  The Le Bistro steak used to be the best steak on the ship...hands down.  

I'm going to miss that peppercorn beef tenderloin! Also the crab cake and creme brulee. The French onion soup is still available! 

I do see Cagneys still has raspberry creme brulee. 

Lobster bisque at Cagneys now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, saltsandknit said:

Thank you. I am on Bliss in December La Cochina is not listed as an option. I am curious if Onda might be

For what it's worth, La Cucina is still available for booking on the October 24 Bliss sailing. 

2 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

These appear to be the 'old' menus.  Dates at bottom are from 2019 and 2020.  

These links come from the My NCL menus listed for my January 2022 Gem cruise, so it would be NCL's error.

2 hours ago, ImADaneFan said:

You are correct.  Those are not the same menus that I posted earlier.  The copies I have are from my TA who is currently on Encore, and they are definitely different than the one’s currently on NCL’s website.

Linda

That's incorrect, they are currently offered on the NCL website. I pulled these links from My NCL, today. They are offered to me for my January 2022 Gem cruise. 

On 8/2/2021 at 6:52 PM, ImADaneFan said:

Man... I'm getting thirsty....

Noticed that the specialty restaurants have prices listed for the Starbucks, but on the Haven menu they did not. 

14 minutes ago, MNcruisingcouple said:

Exactly, NCL hasn't updated their website with the new menus.

But, in the past, NCL has done a gradual change-over  from the previous menus to the new menus. Of course, since there've been no new cruises, that may not be an option... some ships may continue with the older menus until the new cruises start up with all of the other ships... who knows what is to come. 

The fact that NCL is struggling to get the fleet back up and running... well, for me, it begs the question....what if my whole family... total of 15 grand children and parents, had not been receiving income for the same time as NCL has not been receiving incoming for it's whole fleet... what would their financial status be?  If they'd all come to me, looking for assistance, I suspect we'd be in pretty bad financial situation. 

12 minutes ago, rmandmm said:

Great info! Thanks to you and your TA!

Why are there no prices beside some of the Haven drinks and why are the wines so inexpensive? What am I missing?

The cheap wines you are reffering to are probably the premium plus package wines. And the prices are the upcharges if you have the included package and not upgrade to premium plus.

Just now, roxette said:

The cheap wines you are reffering to are probably the premium plus package wines. And the prices are the upcharges if you have the included package and not upgrade to premium plus.

Well, that makes sense. Should’ve thought of that. Thanks for replying! 🙂

Does anyone know whether the Haven breakfast and lunch menus shown here will be the same on the smaller ships (Sun, Jewel, Pearl, etc.) where there is no dedicated Haven restaurant...? 

In the past on those smaller ships, the suites (Haven and above equivalents) have been able to get the breakfasts and lunches in a designated speciality restaurants (usually Cagney's or Moderno), so just curious whether the menus will be the same once those ships begin sailing again...? 

2 hours ago, Yo Adrienne said:

Does anyone know whether the Haven breakfast and lunch menus shown here will be the same on the smaller ships (Sun, Jewel, Pearl, etc.) where there is no dedicated Haven restaurant...? 

In the past on those smaller ships, the suites (Haven and above equivalents) have been able to get the breakfasts and lunches in a designated speciality restaurants (usually Cagney's or Moderno), so just curious whether the menus will be the same once those ships begin sailing again...? 

They are usually similar. 

• Like 1