Is lift and shift still available?

kearney

I have final payment coming due at the end of the month and am getting nervous about sailing this year. Things seem to be going backwards... so I am wondering if anyone knows if that is still an available option... the cruise was lifted from last November to November 2021... ideally I would move it off again ...if I can.

If Celebrity cancels your cruise they will offer you a lift and shift type option where you keep your pricing and perks.  The other options offered area a 100% cash refund or 125% FCC. That's what happened to us last week. However there is no open lift and shift program that allows you to initiate it on your own if your cruise has not yet been cancelled. 

Edited by mahdnc

27 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Do you have trip insurance?

Yes, but don't believe that would cover anything but a cruise line cancelation. Fortunately my deposit is not that much...but given Grand Cayman doesn't want cruise ships..and I guess the ABCs might have some additional requirements... not sure things will be much better by the fall. My thought was perhaps it could be shifted..again ..I would do that... but I might just let it go... 

We are less  concerned about lift and shift options than we are about the validity of our large FCC if we switch to a later date..Just not comfy with  January  2022.. By then our shots will be 11 months old unless we receive a booster.

Can someone re post a link to  current fcc expiration dates? Thanks..