MSC Divina AFT cabin

Hangman115

6 hours ago, Hangman115 said:

Anyone stay in a Deck 13 AFT cabin. Booked in Cabin 13223. Wondering if anyone has first hand experience and photos to share here?

I have stayed in that cabin.

Just a plain balcony cabin that has an aft view. I really hated the depth of the balcony or should I say the lack of depth. The glass angles inward and takes up most of your space. Worst aft I have ever been in. Sorry.🙁

Steve

I don't really consider them balconies. Lol. More like "take a step out and get some fresh air" cabins. They are the only aft cabins that are Bella though. So if you are looking for the upgraded view versus the balcony use, they are great. I wonder if anyone remembers when the Divina first came out and the water from the infinity pool above spilled onto those balconies. 😲 They finally stopped completely  filling up that pool so that doesn't occur anymore.

Bret

3 hours ago, cruiseguyinorl said:

I. I wonder if anyone remembers when the Divina first came out and the water from the infinity pool above spilled onto those balconies. 😲 They finally stopped completely  filling up that pool so that doesn't occur anymore.

Bret

I was on the Divina in 2014 on deck 11 aft and was getting wet.

I forgot about that. Lol

Steve

22 hours ago, cruiseguyinorl said:

I don't really consider them balconies. Lol. More like "take a step out and get some fresh air" cabins. They are the only aft cabins that are Bella though. So if you are looking for the upgraded view versus the balcony use, they are great. I wonder if anyone remembers when the Divina first came out and the water from the infinity pool above spilled onto those balconies. 😲 They finally stopped completely  filling up that pool so that doesn't occur anymore.

Bret

I have booked a Bella aft cabin on her sister ship Fantasia on deck 9.  Will that get wet?

On 8/6/2021 at 2:32 AM, Hangman115 said:

Anyone stay in a Deck 13 AFT cabin. Booked in Cabin 13223. Wondering if anyone has first hand experience and photos to share here?

Skier 52 (Pete) is a wealth of information.  Check out thread - see post 11: 

48 minutes ago, weebleone said:

Does anyone know if MSC is still giving out maps and daily schedules?  I am in a cabin right in the back with the balcony that is also in the very back on deck 12.  I am thrilled  but the B2B stuff is really complicated.  So many of us want a M&M but MSC won't budge.  

On Meraviglia this past weekend there were daily programs left every day in the cabin.  Paper version, not "look in the app". 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, weebleone said:

YAY!  Thanks for responding.  I hope all goes well when we go!  Did any COVID come up during  your cruise?

During my cruise I am not aware of any issues related to CV19.  

For me, my only complaint was with myself for not booking B2B.  

I fear the free balcony upgrade offer will soon disappear... 

17 minutes ago, twangster said:

During my cruise I am not aware of any issues related to CV19.  

For me, my only complaint was with myself for not booking B2B.  

I fear the free balcony upgrade offer will soon disappear... 

So stop beating yourself up and join us on the Devinia!  Super-check fares for singles as well as doubles.