When is Oceania's first cruise out of the US?

Laszlo

15 minutes ago, edgee said:

Which is likely pure fiction IMHO.

Having a cruise to S.A. booked in January on the Marina, I am beginning to fear you are correct.

In perspective, if O cancels S.A., and NZ/OZ are out, and India and S.E. Asia are out, ( Nautica and Regatta cruises there are already cancelled) where is that ATW22 going to?

36 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

Having a cruise to S.A. booked in January on the Marina, I am beginning to fear you are correct.

In perspective, if O cancels S.A., and NZ/OZ are out, and India and S.E. Asia are out, ( Nautica and Regatta cruises there are already cancelled) where is that ATW22 going to?

Plenty of Pacific and Indian Ocean Islands with great anchorages. Plus, Pacific side S.A.

6 minutes ago, susiesan said:

So if the marina South America cruises are cancelled, and marina has done a TATL cross and is in Miami, what do you think they will do with the ship? Sit around empty? Add more Caribbean cruises?

Caribbean would be my guess. 

5 minutes ago, ORV said:

Since those would be last minute additions to the schedule I would think they would have to sell at a discount since so many people have already booked their winter Caribbean cruises and will have made their final payments. I have a Celebrity Caribbean from Tampa on Dec. 4, final payment due Sept. 4. I would have preferred to cruise with Oceania than Celebrity, but I will monitor Oceania this month to see what they are going to do. I could cancel the X cruise before final payment and shift over to O.

49 minutes ago, ORV said:

40 minutes ago, susiesan said:

Since those would be last minute additions to the schedule I would think they would have to sell at a discount since so many people have already booked their winter Caribbean cruises and will have made their final payments. I have a Celebrity Caribbean from Tampa on Dec. 4, final payment due Sept. 4. I would have preferred to cruise with Oceania than Celebrity, but I will monitor Oceania this month to see what they are going to do. I could cancel the X cruise before final payment and shift over to O.

In 2019 they had to take Cuba out of the summer mix, so the Insignia ATW finished in Miami in July and did 7 and 10 day Caribbean cruises at nicely discounted prices.  We were on the 1st cruise after the ATW.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nikless said:

In 2019 they had to take Cuba out of the summer mix, so the Insignia ATW finished in Miami in July and did 7 and 10 day Caribbean cruises at nicely discounted prices.  We were on the 1st cruise after the ATW.

I was on one of those nicely discounted extra Caribbean cruises in Jan. 2020. I am hoping the same thing will happen this year since the O Sirena Caribbean cruise I had booked for December 12 was cancelled by Oceania. I booked the Celebrity cruise as a replacement since all the other December O Miami dated cruises were all booked up when O cancelled the Sirena sailings.

• Like 1