You must be age 18 or or older to sign the cruise contract.

I had the same issue this morning trying to check in for my Celebrity cruise.  I use an iPad.  I ended up shutting it down and restarting it.  For some reason I was then able to finish the check in.  Good luck!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ATG said:

I had the same issue this morning trying to check in for my Celebrity cruise.  I use an iPad.  I ended up shutting it down and restarting it.  For some reason I was then able to finish the check in.  Good luck!

Yeah! Reboot of iPhone 📱 worked! 
thanks.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, little britain said:

Yeah! Reboot of iPhone 📱 worked! 
thanks.

Wow.  That’s probably the first and last time I’ve ever given anyone tech advice!!!  I’ll have to tell my son about that!  Glad it worked.  Now we’re both checked in.  I can’t wait!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/8/2021 at 3:12 PM, ATG said:

Same here for Celebrity - wouldn't let me acknowledge the cruise contract.  Logged out, switched browsers (to old IE!) and it worked.  But then the Set Sail pass wouldn't print correctly - split on two pages.  So logged out again, back on Chrome and it printed and saved as .pdf file just fine.  Not sure I even remember being 18.

• Haha 1