How to access multiple bookings in App

CRUISER94044

You might need to link the booking first. If you sign in, click on your profile photo on the top left side of the screen. Then the one booking you logged in with is likely showing on the left side there (the date of it should be there and "My Journeys" above it). There should be a plus sign below it where you can click on it to add the next booking. You add first name, last name, date of birth and booking ID, click Link booking. Sometimes, if it's a brand new booking it takes a few days to be able to add it. Then once all your bookings are there you need to click on the appropriate booking from that list to do your dining options. 

Edited by jennybenny
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, CRUISER94044 said:

Hi all.   I currently have multiple cruises booked but only see my first cruise in the app. I would like to manage my dinner reservations for the subsequent cruises. Anyone know how to access them?  Thanks!

Tap on your picture in the top left hand side. This then shows all your cruises booked.

• Like 2

I just booked my 12th cruise for next year. When I had 11 booked, the app showed them as 6 (linked?) cruises. While not B2B, my first cruises are in December on two different ships with a day between; for some reason, the app is showing that as one cruise for 15 days. It will not allow me to access the booking and will not let me get out of the "Blue Lane". Being a "belt and suspenders" type I would like to have everything ready to go. When I try to address the medallion items I end up with a white screen. I have deleted and reentered the app at least 8 times. I have talked with Princess Medaliion folks 3 times--All without success--Before I quit---Cruises at show as being a 9 months away; again two different ships-Are showing as "Green Lane" with all but boarding times confirmed--Go figure 🙂

3 minutes ago, triple7tahoe said:

I just booked my 12th cruise for next year. When I had 11 booked, the app showed them as 6 (linked?) cruises. While not B2B, my first cruises are in December on two different ships with a day between; for some reason, the app is showing that as one cruise for 15 days. It will not allow me to access the booking and will not let me get out of the "Blue Lane". Being a "belt and suspenders" type I would like to have everything ready to go. When I try to address the medallion items I end up with a white screen. I have deleted and reentered the app at least 8 times. I have talked with Princess Medaliion folks 3 times--All without success--Before I quit---Cruises at show as being a 9 months away; again two different ships-Are showing as "Green Lane" with all but boarding times confirmed--Go figure 🙂

Not making an excuse for IT, but the design may not have anticipated this many active bookings and is not dealing with them all.  There are also some issues with B2B's. 

I would suggest documenting all of the issues in an email, including things you have tried and the result.  These details would be helpful to send to OCEAN team to pass to developers who need to debug.

2 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

This is the answer....you can then tap on the different bookings dates.

Yes,   my new cruise populated the app automatically.  Just clicked on my picture and it showed both cruises.  The info from my profile populated also.  I had to select dining times and was good to go.

The other methods stated above might work but this is definitely the easiest.  IMHO.