Brilliance of the Seas : Not a cabin question :)

28 minutes ago, sparklymermaid said:

I keep reading different blogs and some say the shower has glass doors but i only see photos of curtains!! Do the floors get slippery? 

There is terry floor mat i put on the floor outside the shower whether a curtain or door.  Can't recall what's on shower on the Brilliance. 

13 hours ago, sparklymermaid said:

I keep reading different blogs and some say the shower has glass doors but i only see photos of curtains!! 

I think the first two ships in the class (Radiance and Brilliance) have curtains, while the last two (Serenade and Jewel) have doors.

We've sailed on the Brilliance a number of times and have always had a shower curtain (non-suite cabins).  I bring heavy-ish binder clips to attach to the bottom of the curtain, which keeps it from sticking to oneself in the shower, and keeps it in place so water doesn't go all over floor (the latter at least most of the time).  Love the ship though I do, I would be really thrilled if they installed the plastic/glass shower doors and changed the shower heads so they aren't like a garden hose. (I guess what I am really thrilled about is even having any of these discussions.  It's be a really long time.....

Cheers, all !