Whaletail taking on the biggest Whaletails of all B2B on Mardi Gras 8/21-28/21 And 8/28- 9/4

12 minutes ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Every time I got by Alchemy it’s jam packed this cruise so I have had to pick another bar as my go to place. 

Awwww man. I love that place and I was hoping all the campers would sit at the piano bar all night and free up Alchemy 😆

On 8/21/2021 at 12:28 PM, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

So these dam automatic doors? Yeah I have had one close on me and ran into another lol

Those doors are weird. We were on the third sailing and we never did figure them out. Sometimes they would open by themselves and other times you had to push the button.  Not a great design

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Every time I got by Alchemy it’s jam packed this cruise so I have had to pick another bar as my go to place. 

Figures. That’s how it was on panorama. It’s just too small for the bigger ships. Fortunately there are some drinks I want to try at the brass magnolia and the fortune teller bars.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, pc2425 said:

Those doors are weird. We were on the third sailing and we never did figure them out. Sometimes they would open by themselves and other times you had to push the button.  Not a great design

Did waving your hand in front of the button do anything? When I watch the piano guys tour he said just wave your hand in front of it. JH was pushing the button. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

Did waving your hand in front of the button do anything? When I watch the piano guys tour he said just wave your hand in front of it. JH was pushing the button. 

We did try waving our hand and it didn’t work. Had to push the little green button.  Now the public restrooms have a sensor that you wave your hand to open and close the door.  Those were great.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/22/2021 at 6:00 PM, Dreamer1961 said:

Dang it! No irons available! Thanks for the update. Will have to adjust our wardrobe options.

There is no self serve laundry but there are ironing rooms.  I saw them listed on the Hub app. I’m sorry but I can’t remember where they are.  Listed under a good to know on the app

19 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Waving at the sensor works and pushing the button I have found is hit or miss.

• Like 2

From someone who fell in the Limelight, I agree that this is the worst design ever! I was not drunk and I knew they were there but just totally forgot. They are wayyy too hard to see.  We saw several people fall throughout the week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That crazy ledge in the LImelight strikes again! 🤬

1 hour ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Brass Magnolia seemed underutilized on my cruise and also on the maiden voyage. I guess slightly hidden between Grand Central and Fortune Teller? Nice space often with live music.

Edited by KmomChicago
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, KmomChicago said:

That crazy ledge in the LImelight strikes again! 🤬

Brass Magnolia seemed underutilized on my cruise and also on the maiden voyage. I guess slightly hidden between Grand Central and Fortune Teller? Nice space often with live music.

I agree that Brass Magnolia was also pretty empty on our cruise.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Figures. That’s how it was on panorama. It’s just too small for the bigger ships. Fortunately there are some drinks I want to try at the brass magnolia and the fortune teller bars.

I honestly don’t understand Carnivals thought process with it since I believe it has to be a favorite amongst guests but still make it super small onboard a ship with a capacity of six thousand makes little sense to me. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

I am bouncing all over the ship tonight gone to two different comedy shows and now going to see M-Theory which is debuting tonight onboard and the theater is packed. 

Ooh, no idea but sounds exciting! Looking forward to the scoop.