Whaletail taking on the biggest Whaletails of all B2B on Mardi Gras 8/21-28/21 And 8/28- 9/4

On 8/22/2021 at 10:25 AM, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

49FD301B-76D0-49F7-AF46-E44B5AA68323.thumb.jpeg.ec313ec33be8baf8ae5e02f7d3c67aa1.jpeg

So I am not one to normally post someone’s picture and shame them, But this dude was being such an asshat to people and demanding people sat down ext so he could get photos. And then berated a member of the fun squad because he can’t get food delivered to him here in the main theater? I hate humanity at times

Plus, he doesn’t know how to wear a mask!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

F5F5113E-FBF8-4448-AFFC-FF9F240619F9.thumb.jpeg.71729ef714425c39c83891a07d84810f.jpeg

Time to check out Family Feud they put this at a really interesting time. Putting it at 6:30 on a port day when all aboard time is also 6:30 they do have like four other showings plus an “After Dark” version at midnight I really wanna check that out. 

We watched just one of these and it was a lot of fun. Hope you fit it in.

6 minutes ago, Sailin_Pirate said:

Fancy

I'll have to check it out when on board. ha 🙂

10 minutes ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Mt dew lol

We usually drink it out of red Solo cups, didn’t recognize it in one of those high end clear glasses.

• Haha 4

So after dinner I checked out the center stage juggler and he was really good and then I went back to my room to charge my phone and watch some tv before coming down for Family Feud. Well when I got back up and walked out of my room I was zigzagging down the corridor lol I am 100% sober too lol. Ship movement always seems to get bad after rounding the corner of Cozumel and heading into open ocean. I dunno why but I am feeling the movement tonight. 

4BF17136-12A0-43CF-B38C-876479DFF821.thumb.jpeg.77693b2a2f9139456f5dfceedec5293a.jpegD827D54F-F302-4966-9042-C04F55D1871B.thumb.jpeg.098198184847606c3da772155865f4fe.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanks for the review and pics. We'll be getting on the ship right after you get off!!  A couple questions: On elegant night were many people really dressed up or mostly casual? Have you checked out the roller coaster yet? I've wondered if they have run it at all with the rain you've been having. Have a great time and keep the helpful information coming.

17 minutes ago, 40yearcruiser said:

Thanks for the review and pics. We'll be getting on the ship right after you get off!!  A couple questions: On elegant night were many people really dressed up or mostly casual? Have you checked out the roller coaster yet? I've wondered if they have run it at all with the rain you've been having. Have a great time and keep the helpful information coming.

Most were semi causal but a lot of people dressed to the nines. I have not done the roller coaster