Whaletail taking on the biggest Whaletails of all B2B on Mardi Gras 8/21-28/21 And 8/28- 9/4

3 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

By the way Quest and Harry chest contest are permanently gone. Carnival said they were both too “Controversial”

I've attended quest and they always made an announcement up front warning people of the adult content.  I guess people complained about it anyway, even though they didn't have to attend the show.  Another thing cancelled by a few whiners.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TNcruising02 said:

I've attended quest and they always made an announcement up front warning people of the adult content.  I guess people complained about it anyway, even though they didn't have to attend the show.  Another thing cancelled by a few whiners.

At the 18+ comedy shows they (Andy) is giving clearer warnings about the content. I never went to Quest and while the hairy chest contest didn’t offend me, I’m not blind and it WAS stupid af and intentionally trashy and in poor taste. Just something that’s time has passed and had kind of moved from silly fun to sort of pathetic sad cringy fun.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, KmomChicago said:

At the 18+ comedy shows they (Andy) is giving clearer warnings about the content. I never went to Quest and while the hairy chest contest didn’t offend me, I’m not blind and it WAS stupid af and intentionally trashy and in poor taste. Just something that’s time has passed and had kind of moved from silly fun to sort of pathetic sad cringy fun.

I always thought the hairy chest contest was stupid and never watched it.  However, the quest game was always packed.  Maybe they aren't doing it because of covid, but if it never comes back then I have to assume it's because of the intolerance of a few people to allow others to do something they don't like and find offensive.  People can  always opt out of what they don't enjoy, but that's not the way it's going right now.  If some people don't like it, it's cancelled for everyone.

Edited by TNcruising02

22 minutes ago, KmomChicago said:

Andy is hilarious telling people to bugger off lol. The chest contest might have been in poor taste but it’s also something carnival was known for ext. 

Everyone knows what Quest is though. If you choose to go to that and then complain then you are an idiot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Everyone knows what Quest is though. If you choose to go to that and then complain then you are an idiot.

uhmmmmnever heard of it or seen it myself 😁

• Like 1

18 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

By the way Quest and Harry chest contest are permanently gone. Carnival said they were both too “Controversial”

What?... The hairy chest contest is gone? Wokeism is destroying everything...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2