Transferring non-refundable cruise to next year

If a person has a non-refunable cruise and transferred it last year to this year and now wants to transfer it again to 2022 will I still be able to do that without incurring any change fees? Last year I incurred a change fee but then the cruise was cancelled anyway so I got refunded the money.  Maybe calling Royal Caribbean would be best to answer me but just want to know if anyone else has done this. This would be my second time transferring if I choose to do this.

5 hours ago, Heymarco said:

The cruise should be covered under Cruise with Confidence. You can transfer to another sailing without losing any money. Cheers! 🙂

I thought that you would lose your deposit if it was non-refundable if you cancel the cruise. Only way to get the deposit back is if Royal cancels it. 

1 hour ago, Heymarco said:

While that’s normally true, Cruise with Confidence allows someone to move the non-refundable deposit to another sailing without penalty.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-with-confidence

I just did this two weeks ago with my November, 2021 Oasis cruise that was a L&S from 2020, booked with a NRD in the fall of 2019.  I was able to move my cruise to the end of January, 2022 and I only paid $44 pp, which was the price difference between the two cruises.  There was no penalty charge to do this.

Edited by mek
  • Like 2

After some thought we decided to stick with our September 2021 cruise. Just in case tho my boyfriend changes his mind again, what would happen with my $150 on board credit if I transferred to another cruise next year, will that be transferred as well?