NCL Promo Code list - Past and present

7 minutes ago, The Traveling Man said:

Pretty sure that means an upgrade from one category, e.g. Inside, to the next, in this case Ocean View.  Also could apply to an upgrade from OV to Balcony.  A double meta upgrade would be from Inside to Balcony.  It seems to refer to the World Points you can earn on an NCL branded MasterCard.  It takes 30,000 points for a meta, 60,000 for a double meta.

Meta upgrades can also be to a "better" cabin within the same category, ie from an oceanview on a lower deck to an oceanview on a higher deck. 

It's difficult to know which one that code applies to.

image.png.777ffd6aa9e28a9f794ae84ccc977e07.png

Edited by Wendy&Grumpy
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, The Traveling Man said:

Pretty sure that means an upgrade from one category, e.g. Inside, to the next, in this case Ocean View.  Also could apply to an upgrade from OV to Balcony.  A double meta upgrade would be from Inside to Balcony.  It seems to refer to the World Points you can earn on an NCL branded MasterCard.  It takes 30,000 points for a meta, 60,000 for a double meta.

METAUP might mean a meta upgrade but WPUPGR1 and WPUPGR2 are the codes they are currently using for World Points upgrade

• Like 2

On 4/24/2022 at 12:25 PM, julig22 said:

METAUP might mean a meta upgrade but WPUPGR1 and WPUPGR2 are the codes they are currently using for World Points upgrade

We haven’t done a World Points upgrade since before the COVID-19 shutdown, so none of my eDocs from previous cruises show this code.  I’m just guessing.

29 minutes ago, The Traveling Man said:

We haven’t done a World Points upgrade since before the COVID-19 shutdown, so none of my eDocs from previous cruises show this code.  I’m just guessing.

WPUPGR1 is on my upgraded cruise so I know that one is correct.  METAUP could be the room upgrade for booking onboard?

• Like 1

Hi,

Can anyone help me find where on NCL.com you put in a promo code please? I have a 10% offer on my account and cannot seem to find where to activate it anywhere during the booking flow. Have tried all of the pages on the U.K. and US site but cannot see it, tried private browser, clearing cache etc and still no luck. Mainly tried it on Safari and Chrome on an iPad. 

Would appreciate any guidance anyone can offer.

Thanks 

Edited by Twiglet80
Added further detail

10 minutes ago, Twiglet80 said:

Hi,

Can anyone help me find where on NCL.com you put in a promo code please? I have a 10% offer on my account and cannot seem to find where to activate it anywhere during the booking flow. Have tried all of the pages on the U.K. and US site but cannot see it, tried private browser, clearing cache etc and still no luck. Mainly tried it on Safari and Chrome on an iPad. 

Would appreciate any guidance anyone can offer.

Thanks 

Pretty sure you have to call.

On 4/20/2022 at 6:22 PM, davencl said:

I had LATMET applied to my last cruise.  Apparently it's a promo code that lasts a short while for PCC's or TA's to use.  I received about $175 credit off my cruise.

Current use:

EXCLUSIVE COUPON TERMS & CONDITIONS

Offer: FCC automatically applied to selected client accounts

• Suite/Haven $375 OFF
  • Mini Suite $150 OFF
  • Balcony $125 OFF
  • Ocean View $100 OFF
  • Inside $75 OFF
  • Studio $100 OFF

Timing:
  • Offer window is 4/20/2022 through 6/30/2022 (for new bookings only)
  • Sailing window is 4/20/2022 through 12/31/2023

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, casofilia said:

@Travel Junkie Judy

I asked my PCC and he came up with "I believe this one is short for Itinerary Change 10% Discount"

Mike

I'm thinking someone at NCL has too much time on their hands -but as a retired database developer, I understand the desire to have codes for everything!

I got a 10% discount for a changed itinerary (Baltic cruise) but it looks like they used VFD.

5 hours ago, freaky_82 said:

LATDBLX    2 extra Latitude points per night

I just saw this code on my reservation. Does it really mean that for a 10 night cruise I will get 30 points? 

40 if you're in Haven/suite! We're getting 48 for a 12 day. 😁

• Like 1

Where are people seeing these codes? I'm sure they used to be on the confirmation invoices, but looking at one right now, and don't see any codes on it at all. Perhaps I'm just missing something really obvious!
UK booking if it makes any difference.

21 minutes ago, thedarklord said:

Where are people seeing these codes? I'm sure they used to be on the confirmation invoices, but looking at one right now, and don't see any codes on it at all. Perhaps I'm just missing something really obvious!
UK booking if it makes any difference.

I don't know if the invoices are the same - and if you aren't booking directly with NCL you might get something different.  But this is what they look like for a US booking.

image.png.dc05773215caf61cde60c3045f3bb5e8.png

43 minutes ago, scooter6139 said:

How does one get/earn that LATDBLX?  I would love to speed up my status on NCL.

You book an eligible cruise during a "past cruiser" promotion.  If the promo changes after you book but before your final payment date, you can call and get the new promo. But that is technically a rebooking, so prices and other promos might also change, so you have to be careful.

2 minutes ago, julig22 said:

You book an eligible cruise during a "past cruiser" promotion.  If the promo changes after you book but before your final payment date, you can call and get the new promo. But that is technically a rebooking, so prices and other promos might also change, so you have to be careful.

Thanks for the info.  Do you know if/when they might run these promotions?  Recently scheduled our 3rd NCL cruise and already upgraded stateroom once.  Wonder if I can get a nice NCL rep on the phone who can apply it?

My confirmation for a EU booking looks just the same, with the codes in the same spot.

I never saw the promotion before booking, but the code was on my confirmation.  I booked on 28May 2022, a Med cruise for  this June. I used the online chat to book. 

2 minutes ago, scooter6139 said:

Thanks for the info.  Do you know if/when they might run these promotions?  Recently scheduled our 3rd NCL cruise and already upgraded stateroom once.  Wonder if I can get a nice NCL rep on the phone who can apply it?

They run it randomly, usually for at least a month at a time. Sometimes it's 1 extra point, sometimes 2. Can be restricted to specific cruises. Your best bet is to do a mock booking for the cruise you have and make sure that everything is the same or better than what you currently have.

The DBLX promo has been running quite awhile on 2022 cruises but it looks like it might only be on 2023 cruises now - and it looks like it's 1 extra point - at least it was on a cruise I just checked.  But if you are before final payment, anyone at NCL can change your reservation, assuming it is eligible.

https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program/insider-offer

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scooter6139 said:

How does one get/earn that LATDBLX?  I would love to speed up my status on NCL.

If you are a Latitudes member, you should be receiving emails from NCL which tell you the latest deals. Some of those deals will be for extra rewards as a returning passenger for specific cruises.

If you go to the NCL page by clicking on the link in the email, you will see which cruises have the extra bennies. You need to read carefully as not all cruises to the same ports will have the same benefits - e.g. Alaska in April or October you may get double latitude points, but not June or July of if you book really early.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, casofilia said:

I have come across CHITN10D.

Anyone any idea what that one is please.

Thanks

Mike

I have this on our reservation.  I thought it was due to our 10% discount but related to our state of residence.  LOL  We did have a cancelled cruise where we received the 10% discount on our sailing.  So your PCC's explanation is right on the money.  

• Like 1

On 5/26/2022 at 11:31 AM, casofilia said:

I have come across CHITN10D.

Anyone any idea what that one is please.

Thanks

Mike

The 10% discount coupon that you have received as compensation from the previous cruise cancellation by NCL.

I am not sure if each time it is the same code. Last year it was DISC10. A few weeks ago it was CHITN10D when NCL cancelled the 2023 Getaway Baltic cruises. This month NCL cancelled the 2022-2023 Sun Asia cruises and I am waiting to see what is the code for the 10% discount this time.