PCR Tests on Board

Creepella

8 minutes ago, Creepella said:

I am sure I am not the only one who will need a PCR test within 36 hours of returning home. Are they available on board? On. the Edge? How much do they cost?  Thanks for any help.

We weren’t booked on Edge but we were told by Celebrity that they would offer the required test to return home on board and free of charge. Ensure however that you have a backup plan as one person posted that their test was lost and they ended up having to stay in Florida at their own expense and organise a test.

1 hour ago, Cg52 said:

We weren’t booked on Edge but we were told by Celebrity that they would offer the required test to return home on board and free of charge. Ensure however that you have a backup plan as one person posted that their test was lost and they ended up having to stay in Florida at their own expense and organise a test.

Celebrity is doing the tests for those need one to return home.  Check with Guest Services on the ship regarding scheduling the test

We are on Millenium in Alaska now and I have a test scheduled for the day before we dock in Seattle. The test is free of charge and results are sent to you via email.  If I do not get the results by that evening I will be at Guest Services finding out why not.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2021 at 1:12 AM, Creepella said:

I am sure I am not the only one who will need a PCR test within 36 hours of returning home. Are they available on board? On. the Edge? How much do they cost?  Thanks for any help.

Creepella, can you please confirm that Celebrity preform the PCR test (and not antigen test) before the return home?

Thank you