Any solo female cruisers going on Mariner on 9/20/21?

I am a female, late 50’s thinking about doing the Mariner of the Seas 4 night on 9/20/21. I would be sailing alone because husband is too busy to join me (even though he too, is an avid cruiser), and friends are all too afraid, or too busy to cruise right now. I’m so anxious to get back to cruising, and thought a quick 4 night would be good to get my feet wet again. But have never done a cruise solo, and not sure how it would be. Would love to know if there are any other solo females on this sailing, or groups of women that I could meet up with to have dinner, drinks, excursions, etc. 

Sorry, not doing this one, but have 7 solos booked with Royal. First one is a 4 day on 9/13 - Freedom OTS. That will also be my first solo on Royal but I've done 20 or more with  other lines solo. I usually meet people that I eat dinner with, go to shows with, have drinks with, etc. During this time of Covid, it might be a bit more difficult to meet people. If you're a friendly person, you should be fine. If your schedule is open, think about Freedom. Prices are great for solos on this one, last I checked - Nancy

• Like 1

Just got off the Mariner last week.  My third solo cruise.  It's still a bit odd being alone but I had no problem finding people to chat with at the bars.  Solo prices on the Mariner are really good thru the end of 2021.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cravecruising said:

Hi, my son and I are going on this cruise provided our Covid tests are negative! If you decide to book this, I’d be happy to meet up with you and hang out. We have been on Mariner and to Coco Cay numerous times. Just let me know!!

I will contact you if I do sign up. Thank you for responding.

54 minutes ago, bshreve2 said:

I haven’t signed up for cruise yet, still deciding. So I don’t know if I will have access to roll call. Or will I?

You can read and post on any Roll Call on Cruise Critic, even if you’re just thinking about booking it.