⭐️ ⭐️ Holland America Board’s Future Cruise Listing Updated Friday, September 3rd, 2021 ⭐️ ⭐️

kazu

HAL has cancelled some cruises and transferred those on them to replacement cruises.  Accordingly, I have removed the cancelled cruises (hopefully I got them all) and moved those that were listed on them to the replacement cruises.

@sambamama@Mandalay1903@1SMURFF99A@seeriteR@Live4cruises@Taters@Loreto@lazey1@DeeniEncinitas@Eveann

I have moved you all to the replacement cruises.  Let me know if you do NOT want to be on the replacement cruise please.  Thank you 🙂 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kazu said:

HAL has cancelled some cruises and transferred those on them to replacement cruises.  Accordingly, I have removed the cancelled cruises (hopefully I got them all) and moved those that were listed on them to the replacement cruises.

@sambamama@Mandalay1903@1SMURFF99A@seeriteR@Live4cruises@Taters@Loreto@lazey1@DeeniEncinitas@Eveann

I have moved you all to the replacement cruises.  Let me know if you do NOT want to be on the replacement cruise please.  Thank you 🙂 

What a great idea to list all the affected cruisers on your Future Cruise listing!  You're doing an excellent job keeping track of everyone. 👍

• Like 1

Hi @kazu,

We are not doing the replacement cruise of Inca Exploration and Panama Canal, nor are we doing the subsequent (April 6 2022) Southern Caribbean on Nieuw Statendam.

However, when faced with disappointment, what do good CC'ers do?  BOOK CRUISES.

We are now booked on October 8, 2022 14-Day The Atlantic Coast on NS, B2B with 14-Day Eastern/Tropical Caribbean, likewise NS.  Interestingly, a similar East Coast tour was our first tour cancelled in this Covid mess.  We are hopeful that we've come full circle.

Thank you!

6 minutes ago, Live4cruises said:

Hi @kazu,

We are not doing the replacement cruise of Inca Exploration and Panama Canal, nor are we doing the subsequent (April 6 2022) Southern Caribbean on Nieuw Statendam.

However, when faced with disappointment, what do good CC'ers do?  BOOK CRUISES.

We are now booked on October 8, 2022 14-Day The Atlantic Coast on NS, B2B with 14-Day Eastern/Tropical Caribbean, likewise NS.  Interestingly, a similar East Coast tour was our first tour cancelled in this Covid mess.  We are hopeful that we've come full circle.

Thank you!

Thanks kindly.  I’ll get those 2 removed and happily add the new B2B added for you 🙂 

I hope you have indeed come full circle 🤞 

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Hi Jacqui! 
David just informed me of an email from you that my cruise is canceled?

Sorry we’re so busy haven’t been on CC! Still on Maui. All my cruises are all good to go!

My Zuiderdam cruise on Dec 5th is fine no cancellations. Just spoke to my PCC.

Have a great day! Hope to be home soon! 
Thank you for being so

pro active and I appreciate all you do!

Denise😊

Edited by DeeniEncinitas

59 minutes ago, kazu said:

Thank you for doing this @kazu. But we won't be taking the replacement cruises in 2023. We are already booked on the FLL to Buenos Aires of the S.A. & Antarctica Grand Voyage at that time.

However, we had such a good time on the Eurodam on our 14-day Greece cruise which ended last week. We booked another cruise while on board. Mark us down for the 15-day Spanish Farewell cruise on the Eurodam departing Barcelona October 30, 2021. Unless something else changes we'll be aboard.

Thanks!

9 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Hi Jacqui! 
David just informed me of an email that my cruise is canceled?

Sorry we’re so busy haven’t been on CC! Still on Maui. All my cruises are all good to go!

My Zuiderdam cruise on Dec 5th is fine no cancellations. Just spoke to my PCC.

Have a great day! Hope to be home soon! 
Thank you for being so

pro active and I appreciate all you do!

Denise😊

Hi Denise,

Yes they cancelled your cruise and are transferring you to the replacement cruise.  I put you on it for the time being and when you get a chance take a peak and let me know if I should leave it in place.

Thanks 🙂 

7 minutes ago, Mandalay1903 said:

Thank you for doing this @kazu. But we won't be taking the replacement cruises in 2023. We are already booked on the FLL to Buenos Aires of the S.A. & Antarctica Grand Voyage at that time.

However, we had such a good time on the Eurodam on our 14-day Greece cruise which ended last week. We booked another cruise while on board. Mark us down for the 15-day Spanish Farewell cruise on the Eurodam departing Barcelona October 30, 2021. Unless something else changes we'll be aboard.

Thanks!

Thanks kindly.  I'll remove you from the replacement cruise, no problem.

I'll happily add you to the Spanish Farewell.  I hope it goes 🤞 

1 minute ago, kazu said:

Hi Denise,

Yes they cancelled your cruise and are transferring you to the replacement cruise.  I put you on it for the time being and when you get a chance take a peak and let me know if I should leave it in place.

Thanks 🙂 

Jacqui my cruise to Hawaii? It is a go. What other cruise are you talking about?

12 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Jacqui my cruise to Hawaii? It is a go. What other cruise are you talking about?

Thanks - yes, the cruise to Hawaii.  It was moved to Jan. 31/23 on the Koningsdam.  (18 day circle Hawaii).

27 minutes ago, Mandalay1903 said:

Thanks!

Oops, deleted.

9 minutes ago, kazu said:

Thanks - yes, the cruise to Hawaii.  It was moved to Jan. 31/23 on the Koningsdam.  (18 day circle Hawaii).

🌺🌺
Just got off phone again and it was all the exotic cruises Asia, South America for cancellations and I am still on the Zuiderdam

cruise and my cruise is is still going and even the prices went up. My PCC said he would of informed me of that was the case.

Denise😊

PS Where did you find this information? He checked with corporate and they said my cruise was not canceled. Just alittle upset since I just made final payment yesterday

1 hour ago, kazu said:

This works for me!  Thank you, Jacqui!

12 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

🌺🌺
Just got off phone again and it was all the exotic cruises Asia, South America for cancellations and I am still on the Zuiderdam

cruise and my cruise is is still going and even the prices went up. My PCC said he would of informed me of that was the case.

Denise😊

PS Where did you find this information? He checked with corporate and they said my cruise was not canceled. Just alittle upset since I just made final payment yesterday

HAL just announced a bunch of cancellations and replacement cruises.  When I saw the post on CC I went to the HAL website and from the information provided, moved everyone.  You were on the listing of cruises I moved.  If am in error or cause you grief, I apologize.

Here’s a screen shot of the two pages of the replacement cruises.

Zuiderdam is on the list for 3 cruises.

5631EDC4-39ED-42D9-A04C-F2E88A14AD1F.thumb.png.a7a4919eeb583787a1b516be17814a76.png

C3230356-2014-4B8B-8940-A53D1B6004A5.thumb.png.5eb18a42e288fe729b22fdbbe9bd1f44.png

This thread has been updated at….

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2801020-️-️-️-holland-america-board’s-future-cruise-listing-updated-friday-september-10th-2021-️-️-️/

which is where all posts in the coming week need to go.

I will NOT be reading any more posts here.

1CCB0722-02AD-4D2B-801F-F268B772B573.thumb.jpeg.ddb2686ac91512c015684c6c6de03889.jpeg