Itinerary Changes Coming

arosetti

5 minutes ago, Roz said:

How can a person in quarantine get a Covid test?  Does someone come to your hotel?

Go by the eMed BinaxNOW test and take it with you. You can do the test from your hotel room using your smartPhone, Laptop, or iPad.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RGEDad said:

Go by the eMed BinaxNOW test and take it with you. You can do the test from your hotel room using your smartPhone, Laptop, or iPad.

I won't be going if I have to sit in a hotel in Amsterdam for 5 days staring at the walls and going crazy.  

Does the eMed BinaxNOW test work in a foreign country?

No doubt a huge loss of  revenues  for all the  travel related  vendors   both here & in Europe   ;but ,can't blame  the European union countries  ;because  the Delta variant is so  aggressive    like the chicken pox & now ever young children getting covid 

It is going to take herd immunity to stomp out these variants  & even then we may see breakouts  like the yearly flu 

27 minutes ago, Roz said:

Does the eMed BinaxNOW test work in a foreign country?

Yes - as long s you have internet, a smart Phone or computer. 

They respond 24/7 so the time difference is not an issue

If you look on their web site you will see they have partnered with 3 major airlines

• Like 4

this will pass.   I am not worrying about anything that is happening in the next 8 weeks.  8 weeks seems to be the most visibility we have had in this situation.  My next travel to Europe is 7 months away.  I will worry about it sometime winter 2022

Edited by Mary229
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, silversneakers said:

I would verify this as I believe it has to be a medically observed test.

It is basically a zoom test. They tell you what to do each step of the test. Parodeejay has a video on YouTube of them doing this test.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RGEDad said:

United Airlines has a similar procedure available for those coming into the US. Telemed test taking, seems pretty easy. Makes sense if you are flying from an airport that does not have testing facilities available.