Tuxedo Rental on Odyssey ?

LB737

3 minutes ago, LB737 said:

Is there Tuxedo Rental on Odyssey, And if there is can you pre order ?

Thx

Hello,

I have been trying to get a solid answer for weeks.  I finally was told they reserved mine for me.

I had multiple people trying to get me answers.

I am getting married on the ship next month and need to have a tux reserved because if not I will have to rent one here and spend over $300 for a week.

I was told because it's the newest ship they haven't updated the online reservation dropdown yet.

We will see!

17 hours ago, thjeepster said:

Hello,

I have been trying to get a solid answer for weeks.  I finally was told they reserved mine for me.

I had multiple people trying to get me answers.

I am getting married on the ship next month and need to have a tux reserved because if not I will have to rent one here and spend over $300 for a week.

I was told because it's the newest ship they haven't updated the online reservation dropdown yet.

We will see!

$300 for a week isn't too bad. Here it cost me $250 for the day to rent one for my sons wedding last year. That was with a discount and it wasn't Armani either. I have been going to the same place to rent a tux or a suit since my senior prom in 1979.  The owner is the same age as me.  The year before I was best man for my brother and he went to Mens Warehouse.  It cost $99 and it looked like it too. The fabric had uneven sheens because had been pressed too many times. We probably could have found something better at a thrift shop.

17 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

In case the rental option fails, some thrift shops have excellent tuxedos (worn once?) for very few $$.

Even ebay has separates you can buy and hopefully minimal alterations would be needed.  Kohl's has them too, including the fashionable OppoSuits.

When do you think you'd wear it again after the cruise?  And would it fit?

• 1 month later...

Just an update regarding Tuxedo rentals:

My tuxedo was hanging in my stateroom at 12pm the day we boarded the ship.

The pants were a little short so I called the tailor and he came up and measured me and brought up a new pair an hour later!

I had the Tux and shoes all week!!!

Best way to go if you need one!!!!...very cheap and you don't need to fill you suitcase with all that extra stuff!