Celebrity App question

Jordanyaya1

There will be 3 adults sailing under one booking number. I have the app but the other 2 don’t have smart phones. Can I check in for all three and fill out the Health Questionnaire for each of us? I used to do it all on the website for all of us but not sure I will be able to on the app. Any suggestions? Sometime technology presents a problem.  

We are both checked in together on the app on my phone. Today they requested a photo of our vaccination card. I took a photo of mine and below my info were the same questions for my husband. You should be able to do the same. Seems to be based on reservation #. 

I downloaded the app today.  I had to change my password as it didn’t recognize me.  Okay, so I did that.  Then it said something about connecting to our cruises.  It looked like it was linking the cruises, but the only one that it shows is one next July.  We’re taking a Connie in January and a Connie TA Oct 2022.  There is no way to get out of the July cruise to see the others.  What am I doing wrong or is it the app?

I checked in for me and my husband on the app and there is a place to add a guest, so I think 3 should be fine.  For our August 27 cruise on the Equinox, I was able to do the health questionnaire for us both on my phone and we were able to watch the safety videos (the morning of boarding in the hotel) and confirm on one phone that we both watched.

On 9/16/2021 at 7:23 PM, CHEZMARYLOU said:

We are both checked in together on the app on my phone. Today they requested a photo of our vaccination card. I took a photo of mine and below my info were the same questions for my husband. You should be able to do the same. Seems to be based on reservation #. 

Where was the request for the photo of the vaccination card?  I haven't see that before.  Are you sailing soon?

4 minutes ago, alfiemom said:

I downloaded the app today.  I had to change my password as it didn’t recognize me.  Okay, so I did that.  Then it said something about connecting to our cruises.  It looked like it was linking the cruises, but the only one that it shows is one next July.  We’re taking a Connie in January and a Connie TA Oct 2022.  There is no way to get out of the July cruise to see the others.  What am I doing wrong or is it the app?

Do they show up on the website as upcoming cruises?  If not, add your booking numbers within the website; there's a place to add missing cruises.  Then it should populate the app.  If that doesn't work, I have no idea.  I had to add two of mine.

48 minutes ago, AlbertaCruisers said:

Where was the request for the photo of the vaccination card?  I haven't see that before.  Are you sailing soon?

We are sailing on October 16 and I checked the app a few days ago to see if we might be able to officially get an earlier check in time. As I went through the check-in it asked if we were vaccinated, what vaccine we got, when we got our 2nd shot, and then asked for a photo of our CDC card.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, alfiemom said:

The Connie is not revolutionized so the app might not work for this sailing.

5 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

I just checked the app and it lists the Connie as one of the ships for which it's available.

1 hour ago, alfiemom said:

The app is not the most intuitive and it requires a bit of trial and error.  It does have a way to link missing reservations, as follows.  On the app, go to your profile, which you will find when you click on the little human icon in the upper right of the screen (to the left of the ship and calendar icons).  Once there, click on "select a different sailing," which you should see at the bottom of the box for your July cruise.   After you do that, the app should take you to a screen that has an option to "link a missing reservation."  Then follow the instructions.

I hope that helps!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

Definitely working here, but won't allow check-in completion just yet.  Restart sailings have all been late in coming live.  I can see my scheduled events for both 11/7 and 11/12 sailings.  They still haven't provided full function, though.  For example, the only specialty restaurant shown on the ship is Tuscan.

Edited by canderson

2 hours ago, alfiemom said:

On the first screen when the app opens at the middle top is a calendar. Click that and down at the  very bottom of the next screen it Change Ship/Sailing. 711ECF45-4DB8-4172-9C1C-B77C8420ED9A.thumb.jpeg.5232ddc806f0cfd370d6ecd2f4ec4f30.jpeg

Edited by jelayne