Regal Princess R317 vs L210 Opinions please

goinsoon

I think either one would be a good cabin, but if it were me, then I'd pick L210. Lido is a handy place to be, near the outside areas and the buffet. We've had cabins on Lido a few times and were very happy. And I like forward and high up in the ship.

In L210, you would have the Sanctuary and Retreat Pool above you and may hear "scraping" chairs, etc. In R317 you would be looking down at lifeboats, however, they would be fairly far down and you may not care about that or be out on the balcony much. But this is a TA and you may want to use your balcony quite a bit.

Unless, there is a reason you want these one of these two cabins, you may want to select a cabin with a bigger balcony.

R317 is closer to midships and therefore more conveniently situated for accessing most places.  It is far enough forward to be unaffected by the Seawalk.  It is a lower Deck than Lido so slightly less movement in high seas.  Whilst you are below swimming pools you have cabins directly above.

L210 is directly below hot tub and what looks like an open area which might mean scraping of loungers early morning.  It is far enough ahead of the open pools area of the Lido for general day noise. Being a higher deck (16) than Riviera (14) and further forward more movement will be felt mid-Atlantic. It's 50/50 to me and I should be thinking are other options on the cards which have no downside. The negatives on both cabins are relatively small to me.

Regards John